Chapter 40

3rd pov

Zak was the first one to wake up, he opened his eyes. He could tell he was laying on something or someone,  he looked up. Darryl was still sleeping quietly, Zak smiled slightly, he got off and walked into the kitchen he got out a bowl and cereal from  the cabinets. He  got out his milk and pored it into the bowl and then pored the cereal. he sat down at the table and Started eating his cereal.

Darryl opened his eyes , he yawned.
He got out his phone out, and looked at the time " Zak!"  He yelled "mmmh!" Zak said with his mouth full of cereal
" where going to be late for the dinner with our parents!" Darryl got up from the couch and he ran to his room " get ready!" He yelled while he ran to his room, Zak finished his cereal quickly.

He got up from the table and ran into his room and got dressed, after a few minutes Darryl came out of his room fixing his hair. Right at the same time Zak came out of his room and Darryl bumped right into Zak " Sorry!" Darryl squealed, " its fine" Zak said, he walked into the kitchen and soon Darryl followed right behind. " so you ready?" Zak asked, Darryl looked at his phone
" yup, we can head out now" they walked outside while Zak closed and locked the door behind them.

Darryl opened the passengers side door, Zak laughed " thanks" Darryl closed the door and went to his side. They started to drive towards Darryls house " so..." Zak broke the silence
"Mh?" Darryl looked at Zak " what if our parents ask like... personal questions like if we did 'it' or if we have kissed" Zak blurted, he covered his face

" uh... I never thought of that. We can say we have done it and we have kissed" Zak turned to Darryl, he had a flustered expression " but... we never"
" I know! Its more believable if We say we did it!" Darryl turned his gaze to a flustered Zak " I-ugh! Fine" Zak turned his head towards the window. Then it was silence but not a comfortable silence..

Zak sighed and turned to Darryl, Darryl could feel eyes were looking at him. He turned to Zak " what?" He asked, Zak jumped and turned back to the window
" nothing" he mumbled, Darryl shrugged. After a few more minutes, they finally arrived at Darryls house. Darryl stepped out of his car, soon Zak got out and they walked up to the front door.

Darryl knocked, " coming!" A unfamiliar voice said from the other side, a well dressed man opened the door " yes?" He asked, Darryl cleared his throat " its me prince Darryl, and um... Prince Zak." He gestured towards Zak , He waved slightly " well welcome home!" The well dressed man opened the door all the way, Darryl walked and Zak followed

" so? Is the dinner set up yet?" Darryl asked, the man shook his head " your 1 hour early" he replied, Darryl had a shocked expression. " oh.. well I am going to give Zak a tour, just yell my name when dinner is ready" Darryl told the well dressed man, he nodded. He walked of to do who knows what.

Darryl sighed " sorry.." he apologized, Zak laughed " it's fine we could do something else "  he Suggested, Darryl nodded " let's give you a tour" Darryl and Zak walked down the hallway with all the family pictures " is that you?" Zak asked, Darryl stopped and turned to Zak. Zak had a smirk expression, Darryl walked up to him, he noticed the picture and blushed from embarrassment.

"Yes" Darryl awkwardly said, Zak giggled " you look adorable!" He pointed to the picture, it was a photo of when Darryl was little. " shush" Darryl whispered, Zak laughed "can we continue the tour now?" Darryl pleaded, Zak nodded he took one last glance at little Darryl. He ran to catch up to Darryl " what else are you going to show me?" Zak asked, " the garden"