💛Bonus chapter! 💛

This chapter is to feed you little gays

———————————————————-

3rd pov

"Darling?? Where are you?" Darryl yelled. He looked around the house in the kitchen in the living room and the bedroom. Nothing strange, " boo!" Zak screamed from behind him, Darryl jumped by the sudden noise. He turned around to face his husband. " there you are you little muffin!" Darryl put his hands on Zaks hip and gently kissed him on his forehead. " where have you been, my darling?" Darryl questioned.

Zak giggled "IN YOUR MOM!" Zak then pulled away from Darryl's grip and ran away " HEY! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT! YOU LITTLE MUFFIN TOP!" Darryl started to chase Zak around the house. " hehehehh you're to slow!" Zak mocked, and stuck his tongue towards Darryl. " you little!" Darryl started to catch up to Zak. Then finally Darryl caught up to his husband, Darryl grabbed Zak from behind by his hips. " your not running away that easily!"
"Noooooooo!!!!" Zak screamed trying to scramble away from Darryl but failed horribly. Lol what a loser.

Darryl picked Zak up bridal style
" babe!! Let me goooooo!"
" never" Darryl carried his husband to the living and put him down gentle on the sofa. " darling, snuggled now" Darryl held out his arms for Zak to hug him. Zak got up from the sofa and hugged Darryl. " happy?" Zak asked.
Darryl giggled " yes I am" Darryl smirked then he suddenly started to tickle Zak " DARRYL!!! STOOP- that Tickles!!" Zak laughed, Darryl laughed at his laughing husband. Then Darryl stopped tickling Zak " never let you guard down love" Darryl grabbed Zak a face, and kissed him softly. Zak kissed back. And well. It turned into a full out make out session. Horny idiots.

They stopped when they heard a gentle knock on the door. " mhmmm, Darryl love can you get that? My hair is all messed up." Zak pleaded , Darryl got up and answered the door. Standing
In front of him was someone he recognized. " uh hello?" Darryl asked in confusing " king Darryl" the man bowed " no no need for that I left that title ages ago" " sorry sir! I have a message from your parents" Darryl looked a bit shocked. " my parents?"
The man nodded. The man handed him an envelope " here you go, please excuse me I have to go now" the man said and started to walk away. Darryl closed the door. " WHO WAS IT?" Zak screamed " Zak! Stop yelling I'm not even that far away!" " sorry!" Darryl walked to Zak and sat beside him " sooo who was it?"
Darryl sighed " it's from my parents"
" your parents?" Darryl nodded " I can't believe they sent me a letter, I haven't heard from them since I resigned from king" Darryl opened the letter

Dear, Darryl

Hello it's your parents. We have great news to share! Please come to the castle around 6pm this Thursday. Can't wait to see you there!

Love, your parents.

" weird" Darryl said " what???" Zak questioned " my parents want to me to go to the castle they say they have great news" " news? What type of news?
Darryl shrugged " I guess we will have to find out" Zak sighed " but I'm inpatient babe !!" Darryl laughed " I know darling but you'll have to wait ok?" He said sweetly, he pulled Zak into a hugged and kissed his neck. Zak blushed from the sudden affection. "Darryl~"

——————————————————
Thursday morning!

Darryl woke up first, he always does. He looked at his sleeping cinnamon.
" my beautiful muffin" Darryl kissed Zak gently on his forehead. " sweat dreams" Darryl got up and headed to the kitchen. He got out pancake mix , eggs and bacon ( basic bitch)