Chapter 11

Hello heheheheeheheheheeh
Don't worry the next few chapters are going to be good.... heheh but after those good chapters. Be ready for saddddnesss :))))
———-/————/———/———/——

Zaks pov

——————2 weeks later—————

The past few weeks  good, i got to spend time with Darryl and hear about his past and what he wants for the future.
I got to know him, and he got to know me. I was in my room thinking to myself, I heard a knock at my door
" come in!" I said, it's probably Darryl
" heyyy Zak?" He said, he walked in and sat on my bed. I got up and sat next to him

" aw you still have my drawing I gave you?"  He said, how dare he make fun of me! " what? Oh that well um it looked nice and so I kept it.." I said, he giggled " good" he said, he smiled. He looked at me " hey you want to go to the park with me?" He said, I was confused. Isn't dark outside?

" but it's dark" I said, " true.." Darryl said
" and we may get kidnapped" Darryl said, mhm.. " there is no need to worry I'll protect you!" I said happily, "yay! So let's go" he said, Darryl got up and went out my door " get ready I'll be waiting in the kitchen!" He said, then he closed the door.

What an idiot " well time to get ready!" I said, I put on  some jeans. I looked for a sweater to wear. I found Darryls sweater, "wow I can't believe I still have this thing" I said, I put it on " for good luck" I said, I giggled to myself. I went to the kitchen and saw Darryl there.

He was a holding a basket with food and blanket " what do you have there?" I said, pointing to the basket " oh this?" Darryl said showing me the basket, I nodded. " this so we could have a picnic" he said, " ready to go?" Darryl said " yup!" I said happily.

" alright let's go" Darryl said holding up his keys. We got into his car, we drove to the nearest park. We got out, " what about the basket " I'll be back for it" he said, we walked on the path. We talked about a few things

" hey Darryl look!" I said pointing out a playground " let's go" I said happily, I ran to it. I haven't been on a playground in such long time, "I bet  I can swing higher then you!" I said, I got on the swing and started to swing.

"Hey you got A head start!" Darryl yelled he got on the swing next to me.
" you got a head start" he said, I laughed " to bad you where to slow" I said, I tried to swing higher then Darryl.

But somehow he got higher then me
"That not fair!" I said, I stopped swinging. I went to Darryl, " get of" I said crossing my arms . He stopped swinging. He turned to me " I won" he said, " well then! you must have had a better swing!" I said, I was grumpy.