Chapter 30

Good luck :) (oof this was my longest chapter, 1400 words) and yes I had to upload this chapter on February the 14

Darryl pov

I slammed my bedroom door, why does Zak have to be so annoying?? I then suddenly heard glass shattered, I panicked. I opened my door and headed down stairs. Wait... why should I care? If Zak is hurt, it's his fault anyways... i walked back upstairs.
I opened my bedroom door, I plopped on my bed . What's the point of staying here? I hate it here, I feel so alone in this house. And it's so annoying, to have Zak around he is always up late talking to someone. Having party's everyday, leaving a mess around the house! It so frustrating.

I sat up, the sun was setting, I walked over to the window. I settled down, I looked up to my window and watched the sunset. " but I still love you" I whispered, tears ran down. I wiped them away, i sniffled. Who can love someone like Zak? Well thats me!
" ugh" I flopped onto the floor, I looked up to the ceiling.

The sunshine, from the sunset. Was beaming, it looked so pretty. I took a beep breath, Maybe if I talk to him. Then a sudden light hit my eyes " ow!" I covered my eyes, I sat up and looked at my drawer. The sunlight reflected of a small object in my drawer, I got up and walked towards my drawer. I opened it, it was the dox.

I grabbed it I opened it, a ring reflected the sunlight. " what am I supposed to do know?" I asked the ring, like it was going to answer me back. I closed the dox, I put it back into my drawer. The sun fully set. I turned my led lights on, the blue led lights looked amazing.

My stomach growled, " dang it.."
I walked outside my bedroom, I walked downstairs. I opened the fridge, I got some milk, and bowl from the cabinets. I got the cereal and put my cereal first before my milk. I settled down at the dinning table. I eat my cereal while I scrolled though Twitter. Then Zak walked out of his room.

" am having a party, deal with it" he turned to me and said that, i got up from my seat " no" I looked directly at Zak, Zak gave me a confused expression. " um why??" He asked, his expression changed, he was mad now. Great! " look Zak I don't want to get in a argument, but can you for once not have a party?" I asked as nicely I could.

" this my house! I get to do whatever I want" he raised his voice at me " Zak! We share this house, and I think I have a right to say no" i started to raise my voice, Zak walked towards me. " am having a party deal WITH IT" he hissed, I sighed " you know what???? Fine whatever. I don't want to get in agreement" I replied, i took my bowl and threw it in the sink.

I stomped upstairs, I slammed my bedroom door. " ugh!!" I yelled, I collapsed onto the the floor. I sat there, " why do you have to be so frustrating?" I whimpered, I curled up. I must have fell asleep,cause I woke up with people singing and music blasting.
I got up from my spot, I wanted to go check what was going on.

Then I heard glass shatter, and gasps. I ran out my door and downstairs. That's when I spotted my plate that I got from my parents broken on the floor. It was shattered. I got mad, " GET OUT!" I yelled, everyone went silent. They scrambled towards the front door. They all left, I walked down stairs

They was a mess every where, what in the heck is Zak!!! I looked down at my plate. " where is everyone?" Zak asked, I look towards him " WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING??" I yelled, Zak jumped, " what are you talking about???" Zak raised his voice, " look what your party animals did to my plate!" I pointed towards the shattered plate on the ground. " Uh what's so important about that plate?? It's just a plate" Zak asked, I bit my lips

" my mother and father got me that for me, it's important!" I yelled, Zak scoffed " mhm, wow! Such a important plate" he mocked, I was ready to punch him. But then a girl stumbled out of Zak room " zacky!! Came back!" She mumbled, she walked up to Zak and wrapped her hands around zaks neck.

She started to kiss him, RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!! And zak... kissed her back.. " Zak.." I mumbled, Zak opened his eyes and looked at me.
He pushed the girl off of him
" what?" He asked, he sounded irritated that I interrupted his make-out session. " can you please not do this infront of me" I asked politely,

Zak laughed " why cause your jealous?" He mocked, the girl giggled. " thats not it.. it's cause We're ENGAGED!" I yelled, the girl had a shocked expression. She slapped Zak, she stormed out, she slammed the door behind her. " dude! What was that for!" Zak yelled, I laughed " what did I hurt you little feelings??" I mocked Zak, just the way he did.

" you so annoying!!!" Zak yelled, he scratched his head. He looked down and up to me " I hate you, your so annoying always wanting my attention. Your always want to go somewhere with me. Your so protective, your so JUST!!! UGH" Zak yelled, wow...
" oh! Wow!!! Am so glad that I make you feel that!!" I laughed it off

" don't even get me started, Zak, your the one making a mess everywhere around the house. Your the only reason why am not getting sleep, and am sorry am so annoying!!! Your the annoying one!!!!" I yelled back, Zak slapped me. Hard, I rubbed my cheeks
" I wish we were never engaged!!" Zak yelled, I started to tear up

" if you really feel that way.. then i'm leaving!" I ran upstairs to my room, I got my suit case, I packed everything I needed. I got even the dox, I was going to give it back to my parents. I zipped up my suitcase. I dragged my suitcase down the stairs, there was Zak he had the drawing I gave to him

" this how I feel about you dumb drawing" Zak grabbed the ends of the paper, the paper started to rip " no no, stop... please" I begged, the paper ripped in half, it fell onto the floor,
Zak had a smirk on his face, I started to cry. I hiccuped " I-I hate you!" I yelled at Zak, Zak just laughed ...

He laughed... at me.." and I hate you" he replied, I walked up to him. I put the dox in his hands " well ... am glad a meet you.. good bye." I walked away, I opened the front door. I looked back at zak, he was just staring at the dox. He had tears in his eyes, he looked up to me. A tear ran down " no.. wait.." he whispered, I closed the front door. I stood outside, I collapsed onto the floor.

I cried, I lost him.. I lost my Zak.
Everything that we have done together, all of the fun time we had. Just ended,
" why!!" I yelled, I cried. I curled up. I whimpered, it's like my heart just got torn into pieces by the one I loved the most.. why is this world so cruel...
I got up from my spot and walked to my car. I drove to my parents home, all I wanted to see now was Mrs.R

I arrived a ran towards the front door and banged on the door, Mrs.r opened the door. When she saw me she started to tear up " oh.. my darling are you ok??" She asked, I shook my head.
" Zak doesn't love me..." i whimpered, Mrs.r ran to me, she gave me a huge hug. She settled me down on the stairs,

I sat down, and she hugged me so otightly. I cried into her shoulder, she patted me on the head" everything will be ok... I'll be here" Mrs.r whispered in her sweat tone

" just cry... You going to be alright, trust me on this sweetheart"