Chapter 39

Just another chill chapter
It's a short one but enjoy anyways

_____•3 weeks later •____

Zak pov

I was sitting at my desk, when Darryl walked in " Zak!!!" He yelled " what?" I answered. He walked up to me " what are doing?" He asked, I took the piece of paper and shoved it in the drawer.
  "Zak.." Darryl looked at me " what?" I answered " what was in the drawer??" He asked " uh nothing! What do you want anyways!" I asked him, he sighed
" fine.. well tomorrow we have dinner with our parents" he told me,
" great" I mumbled

I got out the piece of paper out of the drawer " I have something for you.. and it's not the best" I looked at Darryl he gave me a confused look " here" I handed him the piece of paper, he grabbed it and flipped it around.
"Z-Zak, thank you"he laughed, the piece of paper had a drawing of Darryl that I did " I know it's not the best but" Darryl hugged me " thank you" he thanked

" your welcome.. just wanted to do something for you" I replied, he let go of the hug " what time is it?" I asked him, "8 pm" he told me " that's early" i replied, Darryl laughed " soo... um want  to watch a movie with me?" He asked " sure, but which movie should we watch?" I asked him, he looked around my room " ummm frozen 2?" He asked " uh you know what sure!" I happily said, I got up from the chair.

I walked out of my room " you make the popcorn I will start the movie!" I walked to the living and sat down on the couch I scrolled through Disney + looking for frozen 2. I finally found it and started the movie " hurry Darryl! I want to start the movie already!" I yelled, " am going!" He yelled from the kitchen, he walked to the living and threw the blanket over me. " here is the popcorn" he handed me the popcorn, he sat beside me. He was touching my shoulder with his shoulder " thanks Darryl" I thanked him, I pressed play.

3rd pov

Zak fell asleep after a few minutes of watching the movie, he laid his head onto Darryl shoulder. Darryl looked down at his fiancé he smiled slightly by the sight. Darryl laid his head on zaks head, he closed his eyes. " goodnight" Darryl mumbled