Chapter 25

-The day of the funeral-

Darryls pov

I woke up suddenly to my alarm clock blasting music. I sat up and Rubbed my eyes, I got used to my surroundings.
I looked at my clock 9 am? Why so early, I got my glasses from my night stand and put them on. I looked to want calendar, oh ya... the funeral.
I put on my slippers, I was hungry. I went out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I got out some egges and bacon from the fridge. I started the oven i sprayed the pan.

After I was finished cooking, I sat down at the island and ate my breakfast. I stared at the fridge. They was many photos of me and Zak together... at the beach and the picnic. Oh how much I miss him, he has completely ignored me this past week. I head someone walking down the hallway.

Zak appeared, he yawned. Then he rubbed his eyes, he looked towards me.
He turned back around and walked away... I started to tear up. I quickly whipped them away " there is no need to cry" I told my self. I finished eating and cleaned my Dirty dish, I went back to my room. I opened my door, the sun hit me right in the eyes " ahh!" I yelled I covered my eyes, I walked to the curtains and quickly closed them.

I got my suit and some jeans out of my closet, I got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror, can't forget your hair Darryl! I got some gel out and made my hair all stylish and everything. I smiled, but it soon faded. I just stood there looking at all my features, and how much I have changed. I saw that my tie was uneven, I quickly fixed it.
" perfect"

Then I saw lighting outside my window
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5" I whispered, then thunder crackled though out the house. I got my umbrella from one of my drawers. I walked out of my room and downstairs.
I saw Zak eating cereal at the island, he looked up to me. " Where do you think your going?" Zak asked, he sounded sleepily. But that's what he gets for staying up all night talking to his friends. " none of your business" I replied, Zak glared at me " well it is!" He started to raise his voice.

I winced, " No It NOT!" I yelled back, he slammed the island, " fine... WHATEVER!" He yelled, he stomped off to his room. I stood there, then Zak slammed his bedroom Door. The noise echoed though the house. I got my keys and I opened my umbrella and headed outside. I locked the house door and ran to my car. I opened it quickly and got inside I closed my umbrella. I stayed in my car for a bit, just watched the rain drops hit my window. It was peaceful, it wasn't loud or annoying. It made me feel safe... I Hadn't felt like that in a while.

I turn on the radio to some chill peaceful songs. It made the whole vibe come together I felt at home. I started my car and headed to the funeral home. I arrived just In time I ran quickly inside. I spotted Mrs.r by her son? I walked up to her and smiled,
" can I sit with you?" I asked, she nodded. I sat down, I looked towards her son he was crying. And so was his mother. The poor family lost their father. Mrs.r sniffled, it broke my heart. I gave her another tissue, she whipped her tears. She cleared her throat. " how have y-you been d-darling?" She hiccuped, she smiled at me. But it wasn't her usual smile, it was a forced smile. I hated that

" there's no need to fake smile" i gestured, she nodded. " it's just that, he was the love of my life my light in the darkness." Her voice began to crack, her son looked at me " i have lost my little brother already... I can't imagine losing my father" the son said, he began to cry, he covered his face. I looked to see Mrs.R, she was staring at the coffin. I grabbed her hand " it will be ok" I whispered,

I sat there though the whole funeral, with Mrs.R and her son. It was probably the hardest thing ever to see Mrs.r cry. I attend the burial, but this time I got to know Mrs.Rs son, his name is Jacob. He had a little brother named James. Jacobs fathers name is Ethan Robinson. I got to know Mrs. R family that day.

————————————-

I don't know how to end this chapter so uh ya

But Jeezzzzz this was long
This past few chapters where sad...
but anyways am going to sleep night