Dude, control your mate

Getting out of bed I go into the bathroom and take a shower. After I'm done I get out and put on the clothes Lily gave *cough, threw at, cough* me. It was a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. After getting dressed I brush my hair and teeth, then I go out looking for Lily.

I found her in the kitchen, with another girl I don't know.

"Scarlett, this is Emma. She's Jarred's mate." Before she even finished her sentence, Emma was tackling me is a bear hug.

"OMG, I've heard so much about you Scarlett! I can tell me and you are going to be the best of friends!" Emma was practically beaming at me when I returned her hug.

Pulling me over to the counter, she sat me down and put a plate in front of me. Not wanting to be rude I started eating, and let me tell you it was AMAZING! I don't know who cooked but I want to ask them how they made it.

"So, how's sleeping in the same bed as Damien? I'm like 100% sure that he doesn't let you leave his arms. When we were younger he use to cuddle with his teddy bear, and just to mess with him we would take it from him while he was sleeping. Let me tell you, he frea-"

"Okay, that's enough Emma." Damien said as he walked into the kitchen. If I'm not mistaken his cheeks were a little pink. Awe, he's blushing! I couldn't help it I burst out laughing.

"Just so you know, I can tell you a lot of embarrassing things about Damien if you want." Emma stated, smirking at Damien.

"Jarred, control your mate." Damien told Jarred as he walked into the kitchen. Emma gasped at what Damien said, and threw and apple at him.

"Like he could control me. I'd like to see him try!" and with that Emma darted out of the kitchen leaving me and Lily laughing so hard we had to hold our stomachs.

Dylan chooses that moment to make an appearance. Damien and Jarred were scoffing, and Lily and I were laughing our heads off. He seemed to think we were all crazy because he slowly started to back out of the kitchen. This house is so funny, I don't remember the last time I laughed like this. It seems like it's been years.

Finally, gaining control of my laughter I put my dishes in the sink and make a move to leave. Damien seems to have other plans, because before I made it out the door I was pulled into his solid chest.

"Where do you think you're going kitten?" he whispers in my ear. Suppressing a shiver, I turn in his arms and wrap my arms around his waist.

"To find Jace. " I haven't seen my brother since last night, and it's starting to make me antsy.

"He's fine kitten, calm down." Damien murmurs, kissing my neck softly. Ugh he was making it so hard for me not to take him upstairs into the bedroom an-

God damn it! Stupid hormones! I know that it's my wolf putting these thoughts into my head, she wants to mate with her mate, and fast. Judging by the color of Damien's eyes, he knew where my thoughts were going. Groaning he lets go of me and pulls me into the living room. He sits down on the couch and before I can sit next to him he pulls me into his lap.

This is just mates doing what mates do. This is normal. Even the thought is weird for me. I'm not use to affection, and now here I was sitting on my mate's lap loving the feeling of him tracing my hips. It feels so natural. We were in the middle of watching Naruto when Emma walked into the room plopping down on next to us, followed by Jarred who was soaking wet and had a hand print on his face.

"Whoa, dude what happen to you?" Damien asked looking over my shoulder at him.

"Emma happened... and you." He grumbled under his breath.

"What did I do?"

"Never. Try. To. Control. A. Girl."

I looked over at Emma and gave her a high five, before we burst out laughing. Well, these guys need to learn who wears he pants in the relationship.

_____________________________________
Okay, so someone asked about the contest. If you don't have a twitter then I'm going to make a Facebook page. Let me know if you have any questions about it!