The proposal

Scarlett's POV

Everything was going great. Damien and I were excited for the twins to arrive, we got the nursery stuff, now all that we had to do was decorate. I was contemplating this when all of a sudden I received a massive kick in my stomach. Wow what has gotten these twins so upset?

Is everything alright? I question.

Sorry momma it was Austin. My baby girl answered me

Who's Austin? I was confused.

Our triplet. Jesse answered

Not only am I pregnant with twins, but triplets?! this news alone had me startled, why hadn't Austin spoken up before? Is he alright? Why did I only see 2 kids in the yard playing?!

Don't worry momma, the vision I showed you didn't have him in it because he was sleeping on the couch while we played. He's not trying to communicate with you because he's content on watching your surroundings. Jesse tried to reassure me.

Hi momma. I heard an unfamiliar little voice speak in my head.

Austin?

Yes it's me momma. Came his reply.

Ok, now I have to go tell Damien the news....... this is going to be quite the adventure.

Waddling down the steps I set out with intentions to find Damien. I didn't get very far before Jace found me and led *cough dragged cough* me to the living room to watch a movie with him. We haven't spent much time together so who was I to deny him of that?

After the second movie the TV was turned off, we both turn around to see Damien standing there with the remote just smirking at us.

"Why???" Jace wined giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I've come to make a trade. The girl for the remote." Since when did I become a treasure?

"Not gonna happen, there's plenty of TVs but only one Scar!" Came my brothers argument.

Boys, I swear! I was about to speak up before Damien did.

"Well then looks like you're going to watch me make love to your sister right here then." The look on Jace's face was priceless before he darted or of the room.

Had I not seen his face I would have been horrified rather than laughing like I am right now. They were both too much sometimes.

"Come on Scar, I have something planned" my laughter was interrupted by Damien coming over and kissing my neck.

Nodding my head, because my voice left me, I stand and follow him outside to the car.

We drove in a comfortable silence, just comment with being together. After a short ride I looked out the window to see a massive tree house. I was still in shock until Damien pulled my hands making me almost tumble out of the car.

The tree house was about the size of the upper part of a huge willow tree. It was complete with a latter leading up to a door on the bottom of the floor. With walls on each side it was every child's dream tree house. Looking up at Damien he smiles and leads .e over to the latter, making a motion for me to go first.

One I climb the latter my eyes bulge at the inside. There was a balcony on the far side of the structure, and another latter leading up to what I think is a another hide out on the top of the tree house. The inside itself is decorated with twinkling lights in the shape of stars and a blanket is set out on the floor with a basket of food. On the other side of the room there is a bed and a nightstand with a lamp on it. The wood on the walls was painted a pretty navy blue, and the floor was carpeted a cream color. In other words it was crazy beautiful.

Moving inside I walk over to the middle of the room, still taking it all in.

"I've been building it since I was in middle school. I liked having a place to get away to" Damien said in my ear wrapping his arms around me before pulling us to the blanket.

"This is amazing." I have no other words to describe it.

We eat in a comfortable silence, the food was amazing, he brought all my favorites. Fruits with chocolate, rice, chicken, sandwiches, he even brought pizza. After we ate all the food I went to drink more water when he pulled it out of my hand suddenly.

He pulls me to stand and I look at him like he's crazy. What is going through his mind?

"What's go-" he cut me off by a quick kiss then he drops down onto one knee.

"Scarlett I know that in the beginning I messed up, but you've changed me I'm a better man because of you. You are my world and you're carrying my pups, it makes me the happiest man in the world. Will you please make my world and do me the honors of being my wife?" I didn't even notice the box in his hand until he opened it and I saw the ring.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes, how is this my life. Jumping on him I kiss all over his face, "yes yes yes!"

Kissing him like my life depends on it, I feel a slight kick in my stomach reminding me of my new. Sitting in his lap I make myself comfortable ready to tell him.

"Baby, I need to tell you something... there's a third baby. I'm pregnant with triplets" looking into his eyes I patiently wait for his response.

As expected he's so excited. I don't know how my life can get any better.