Mating

R rated section of the chapter is on my works under the title 'private chapters'.

Damien carried me back to the pack house, refusing to put me down. Not that I had any complaints, every time his skin touches mine it puts out the heat that feels as though its going through my veins.

Once we get closer to the pack house Damien sprints inside the house and strait up to our room.

Damien wasted no time slamming me up against the door in a heart melting kiss.

That night Damien showed me so much passion that I couldn't imagine why I ever wanted to deny myself of my mate.

~~~The next morning~~~

Waking up I stretched, feeling a little soreness between my legs reminding me of last night. Rolling over I go to reach for Damien but find the bed empty. Sitting up I listen and hear the water from the bathroom turn off.

Seconds later Damien steps out of the bathroom with a towel tightly wrapped around his waist and a cloud of steam following him. Once his eyes land on me they darken noticeably before he closes his eyes shaking his head a little.

"How are you doing baby?" He asks as he goes into the walk in closet.

Damien stepped out of the closet dressed in a pair of basket ball shorts and a plain white T-shirt, coming over to sit on the edge of the bed he leans over and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"I'm a little sore but other than that I'm fine."

Standing up with the sheet wrapped around me I walk over to the closet, trying not to flinch because of the pain. Quickly dressing in comfortable clothes, a T-shirt and sweat pants. I walk out of the closet and go into the bathroom. After I brush my teeth and do my business in the bathroom I walk out of the bathroom and go over to Damien.

Sitting on his lap I wrap my arms around his neck laying my head on his shoulder. Damien wrapped his arms around my waist and just held me.

"What are we doing today?" I asked after a while of it being silent.

"I have to go train with the warriors today. Do you think that you'll be ok without me for a few hours?"

My mood somewhat deflated a little, but I could be able to handle a few hours apart. Nodding my head I get up and pull him up with me.

We both walked down the steps and into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in Jace jumped on me, like literally jumped on my back. If I wasn't holding Damien's hand I'm sure I would have pushed him into the wall out of reflex.

Letting go of Damien's hand I grab Jace's legs and spin in a fast circle. He started laughing and released me when I stopped spinning, only to wrap his arms around me in a hug. The hug didn't last long because Damien unwrapped Jace from me only to pull me close and give me a lingering kiss.

"I have to go, but I'll see you when I get back."

Nodding my head I give him one more lingering kiss and watch him walk out the door. Now what to do with the rest of my day.