Wear something comfortable

OMG. I just agreed to go on my first date, ever! And with my mate. To say that I'm nervous, would defiantly be an understatement. After Damien and I's 'moment' there was no way I could go through school. My nerves were already going haywire, and school would of been a nightmare going through with everyday stress. So Damien walked me out of the building to my car. Surprisingly, right before I got into my car Damien gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

This day has gone in the complete opposite direction that I thought it would.

Looking over at the clock, it's still eleven o'clock. Wow, I basically have the whole day to myself! That hasn't happen in a long time. Suddenly I felt a vibration in my back pocket that make me jump literally 10 ft. in the air. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I read:

From: unknown
Be ready by 6, I'll be there to pick you up - Damien

So I'm guessing Damien some how got my number. Well okay then, now I have his number. Saving it to my phone I go to my room and get changed. After I was in my comfy 'lazy outfit' which consists of sweatpants and a tank top. Then I settled down on my couch with Netflix. After about four episodes of Soul Eater my eyes started to droop.

I woke up to Jace jumping on me.

"Ow, what did I ever do to you" I groggily pushed him off me.

"You played hookie without me!" Jace pouted at me.

I couldn't help it, just seeing him pout at me like that, I burst out laughing. "Oh and when I got home I found these outside" and suddenly I had flowers thrown at me.

Looking down at the flowers I found a card attached to one of the roses.

Wear something comfortable- D.

Smiling to myself I looked at the time, realizing that it was already four o'clock. Running to my room I go to my bathroom and get the water going. Stripping quickly I jump in the shower and quickly wash.

Stepping out of the bathroom I go to my closest I look over my clothes, until I find the perfect outfit. Damien is sure to love it.

Damien's POV

I pulled up to Scarlett's about ten minutes early. Wow, I was actually taking her on a date. I got another chance with her, and there is no way in h3ll I'm screwing this up.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. While waiting I looked down at my outfit, I was in a simple gray t-shirt and jeans with a brown jacket. Suddenly the front door open and there stood the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Scarlett was dressed in a white and brown striped sweater, with skinny jeans, and brown boots on. Her hair looked absolutely amazing looking crimped but natural. She was honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever met, she had on minimal make-up, but she needed absolutely none of it.

She stepped out of her house and closed the door behind her. "You look absolutely amazing" I told her honestly.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" she replied looking down. She gets embarrassed so easily.

Smiling to myself at my joke, I take her hand and walk her over to the passenger side. Opening the door for her I help her in then jog around the front of the car and slipping into the drivers side. Starting the car I drive to the movie theater and help Scarlett out of the car. I know what you're thinking: clique, taking her on a movie date right? Well this isn't all that I have planned.

_________________________________
Why hello there lovelies! So Damien's apology, anyone else think that there was like no way for her to say no to him? And so far fhe 'date' is a sweet gesture I think. Next chapter is the actual date.

Now, I know this is sort of bribery but I want to make a deal: with school going back into session, I won't be able to upload as much as I have on winter break. So if I get atleast 25 votes on this chapter I'll upload early.

Have a wonderful day lovelies :)

Ps.Scarlett's outfit for their date