A Date to Remember

I didn't expect the date to go this way. Damien took me to the movies, and we saw Ouji. He even paid for the tickets and snacks. It was so sweet. Before the movie started he was trying to impress me by catching popcorn in the air. I started laughing when the one hit his forehead.  Once the movie started he put his arm around my shoulders.

Now that the movie's over I thought Damien would've been taking me home. So when he started driving the opposite direction of my house, I'll admit, it confused me. "Where are we going?"

"You'll have to wait and see" was his only reply. After a minute through the ride Damien reached over and took my hand in his large one, lacing our fingers together.

The ride wasn't long, only about twenty minutes before he pulled into Olive Garden. So he's taking me to dinner too? Well okay then, I'm not complaining. Before I even had my seat belt off Damien was opening my door for me. Wow, he's acting like a gentleman.

I ended up ordering the fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, while Damien ordered the Polenta Shrimp alla Greca. I will admit, his dinner tasted really good. We both took each other's food, laughing when one of us hit the other's hand away. We stayed at the restaurant for a good hour and a half before we headed to the car. Only this time I wasn't surprised when he still didn't head towards my house. Something told me that he had something else up his sleeve.

He drives us down a familiar twisty road. "The park?" I wasn't sure this was the right place. I mean, why would the big bad alpha take me to the park?

"Yes the park" Damien replied with a boyish grin on his face.

I would have questioned him even more, if the grin on his face didn't have my heart racing at just the sight of it. Getting out of the car, my legs automatically went to the swings. The swings were always my favorite part of the park, ever since i was little, Damien followed me and sat on the swing right next to mine. We were silent for a bit, just swinging next to each other. It was perfect. In fact this whole night seemed perfect to me. I can't explain why Damien did what he did, but I know that after tonight I won't be able to stay away. Not after I've seen this sweet part of him. 

Just knowing this fact scared me. They say that love is like falling, and right now I'm willing to take the jump for my mate. I don't know what will happen, or if I'll get hurt, but I do know that you only get one mate. And I'm not about to give mine up.

Looking over at Damien he was just sitting on the swing looking up at the stars. Taking a deep breath I got off my swing and walked over to him. When i was right in front of him, he looked at me and I just went for it. I kissed him,right there.

Not caring about anything but the kiss. This was definitely going to be my one date to remember.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello lovlies! Been a long time? Sorry I've had alot of work. So this is their ate! Any comments on it? Anything that you wissh I put? Let me know

Ps. Picture on the side is a cover creatd by @fangirlirwin to whom this chapter is dedicated to. If any of you guys want to create covers or anything you could tweet it to me @tempted98 I would appreciate it so much!! of and the muic video is Be Your Everything by Boys like Girls

Until later,stay beautiful :)