Chapter 2

I park in my usual spot and make my way to the front doors of the school. I don't have a lot of friends only a select few who are my best friends Tyler, Ian, and Adrian.  I've know them since I was 4 when, I was being picked on so these 3 musketeers  came up and punched the bullies right in the face, we've been inseparable ever since.

I made it to my locker, which is farther than I usually get, before I was tackle hugged by my best friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" the three of them screamed. Yeah, that's the reaction I was expecting from my friends.

"Thanks guys, ca-n-t br-eat-h" I was crushed in between all three of them.

"Sorry princess, so how is your birthday going so far?" Adrian asked slinging an arm around my shoulders.
"It's been an okay day toady, and it might be even better if you guys don't make a big deal about it" I said sweetly batting my eyelashes.

"No can do" Tyler answers. Dang it, it was worth a try. I huffed, starting the walk to the cafeteria when all of a sudden my wolf starts to go haywire.

What's wrong? I ask my wolf Rain.

I think... MATE! Rain repeats this word over and over again in my head.

I stop dead in my tracks, I couldn't' have found him so soon? Suddenly the whole cafeteria goes silent. I can see the Alpha sniffing the air and in a flash he was standing right in front of me.

"Mine" he growls lowly. Suddenly i was pulled into a rock-hard chest and I feel sparks everywhere our bodies touch.

At first I lean into the touch, then my silent fear of rejection registers in my mind. I pull away as quickly as I was pulled into the hug and beat feet strait out of the school.

I hear pounding feet behind my until I was tackled to the ground, right before I hit the ground the person flipped us so I landed on him. The sparks I'm  feeling let me know that it's the Alpha. I try scrambling off of him, key word try, but he didn't let me get very far. He sits up and pulls me into his lap.

"Mate, why did you try and run away from me?" I risk a looking up into his eyes and i detect anger in them before I quickly drop my gaze.

"I...I...I'm sorry Alpha, I meant no disrespect" I say quietly keeping my head low. He puts his fingers under my chin and raise it till I have to look him in the eye.

"You don't have to break eye contact, you're my mate. I will not make you submit to me unless I have to..... or when we're in the bedroom" at the last part his voice got a husky note in it.

My cheeks start to burn and I quickly look away. "I already know what you're going to do..... can you please stop dragging it out." my voice starts quivering as I prepare myself for the rejection that is sure to come.

"What?" his face turns into a confused frown.

"You're going to reject me" I say so quietly that I wasn't even sure he heard me.

Apparently he did though because in an instant he had my face cupped in his hands and his lips were crashing down on mine. I couldn't help but to respond with moving my lips in sync with his, it just felt so natural. Like our lips were meant to fit together.... oh wait, they were duh.

All to soon for my liking he pulled away, "I would never reject you, I should punish you for even thinking that"  his eyes were a pitch black a sign that his wolf was on the surface, either from anger or the passion of the kiss I had no idea.

 I couldn't speak, afraid that my voice would sound as breathless as I felt, so I simply nodded my head to show that I understood. He swiftly stood, pulling me up with him, and laced our fingers together. The sparks that I was feeling were far more than words could say, and it had my wolf shouting in delight. Gathering all the confidence that I could muster i brought my gaze up to meet his. He brought his hand forward to brush the hair out of my face.

"What's your name" he asked softly as his fingers caress my cheek. "Scarlett" I said in a whisper.

"Well Scarlett, my name is Damien" he said as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my sent.

"Umm, Damien.. I think school kinda already started" I'll admit, I'm kinda shy around people so having a guy,my mate none the less, this close and affectionate was all new to me and was making me shy.

"Oh, we aren't going to school today, I need to get acquainted with my mate" his eyes held a twinkle in them.
His eyes..... his ocean blue eyes that i could just get lost in. In the blink of an eye he had me over his shoulder and was carrying me to his car with a smirk plastered on his face.

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys so this is my first werewolf book! How'd I do? Let me know :)
Ps. that's Jace on the side

Vote. Comment.