It's all for you Scarlett

I woke up the next morning and stretched my tight muscles. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up about an hour ago to go to my bed.

Wow what a different turn out of the night that I would have expected. I plan to stay away from Damien, and yet here I am giving him another chance. Does that make me a bad person?

All I know is that yesterday when Michael was around my wolf started to get attached to him. This can't be healthy, to be so attached to a person in such a short period of time.

I was debating whether or not to go to school today, on one hand I wouldn't fall behind in my classes that's the pro's of going but on the other hand I see Damien, and I'm not sure how much is that I can handle. I guess it's time to put my big girl panties on and suck it up, because school has to come first.

Damien's POV

I truly hope Scarlett comes to school today! It took me half an hour in the  mirror this morning just practicing for what I was going to say. I've never apologized, to any girl. Ever. But for Scarlett, it's worth it.

"Dude, Scarlett just showed up" Dylan, my  T.I.C, told me. 

"Thanks man." So far only Dylan and Emma know what I'm about to do, so they agreed to keep everyone out of the hallways. About five minutes after Dylan left I catch a Scarlett's sent.

Well, here goes nothing. In the next minute I saw Scarlett turn the corner.  As soon as her eyes saw me she faulted in her steps and her heart sped up. An extreme sadness came over me at seeing this, a mate's heart should beat faster at the sight of each other, but not for the reason that Scarlett's does.  She doesn't know how to act around me and vice versa. This isn't how mates are suppose to be.  And I need to fix this.

She's about four feet away from me now, just staring at me. I took the opportunity to scan over her beautiful face.  She noticed me staring and started blushing. This brought a grin to my face, knowing that I had this reaction on her.

"Hey" she said finally breaking the silence.

"Hey" I reply.

I guess now would be as good a time as any.  So I got down on my knees and pulled the flowers out from behind my back.

"Scarlett,  you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I count myself lucky that the moon goddess would even consider making you my mate. I screwed up, and I'm not going to try and make excuses because it was entirely my fault. I was a dick, and I know I don't deserve it, but I'm here literally begging for you to forgive me. So can you please forgive me, and let me take you on a date, to treat you like the princess you truly are?" 

She was quiet for what felt like eternity. "Okay" she said looking at the ground with a very pronounced blush.

I couldn't help it, I stood up and wrapped my arms arming her, spinning her. I was even more shocked when her arms locked around my neck.

"So you did all this" she asked picking up the forgotten flowers on the floor. 

"It's all for you Scarlett.  I'll do anything for you."

__________________________________
So I know, I know. This is a horrible chapter, but it's just a filler. The ne, t chapter will be alot better I swear. So have a great day lovlies.

Ps. Picture of Dylan on the side.