𝟟𝟠: 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕖𝕪

"How were the twins mom?" Taehyung asks as they enter the house, getting greeted by Yeontan as the twins squeal happily. His mom chuckled as she blew another blueberry on Taekwon's belly before answering.

"They were great honey, you've raised them well at such a young age." She replies, watching a proud smile light upon both parent's faces before she got up.

"I made you guys some dinner not too long ago, it should still be warm." Anne admitted, watching the shocked look on her son's face.

"Mom, you didn't have to."

"Well I had to feed the kids anyway, so I just made you guys some dinner while they ate theirs." Smiling softly, she moved over to kiss her son before grabbing her purse.

"I'll leave you guys to have lovely family time. I'm going to head back to my hotel."

"You're still in that hotel Mrs. Anne?" Jungkook asked after he picked up Taekwon, who was now gnawing on his hand.

"For now love, I don't have anywhere to go and I'm having to work a job to just stay on my feet."

"Well don't you get a big amount of money once you divorce dad? I mean, once you get that big sum you can buy your own house." Taehyung implied, watching as she nodded before looking at her watch.

"Don't worry about me honey, mama bear knows what she's doing," picking Minji off the cushion and giving her to her son, she gave her grandbabies one last kiss before she waved goodbye and left.

-
The couple finally put the twins to bed as they now headed to bed themselves. Jungkook just finished his shower for the night as Taehyung sat in the bed while reading a book he found on a bookshelf.

The words Jae said to him before they left the company made him question a lot of things. What if they can't find the right person to be a surrogate for their child? What if it takes years before they even have kids themselves?

Taekwon and Minji were already 2 months old, being the cute chubby babies they adore to death. He couldn't stop smiling every time the twins did something adorable or even played together with their toys or with Yeontan, who was always by their side ever since they made it home.

He felt bad for Jae, seeing her so sad at not being what she died to do for years and years, all the events she would attend with him whenever they were in their teens before she started working at her family business, and she even went to the school even for Taesa when he only had to go.

As he was in his thoughts instead of looking at the book in his hands, he didn't hear the bathroom door open as the older came out with only black sweatpants on and his black glasses since he took out his contacts.

He chuckled whenever he saw his dazed-out boyfriend, knowing good and well he was in his thoughts instead of the book, so he got on the bed and slowly pushed the book down to grab the younger's attention.

"Tell me what's on your mind bud. You look concerned about something." Sighing, The younger closed the book and placed it beside him before giving his attention to the other, who was sitting crisscrossed like a child with his hands on his lap.

"I've been thinking about what Jae has said before she left the company today," he explained, his eyes drifting up to look in the darker ones, "what if they can never find the right person for them? What if they have to wait years just to find the right person because it's not easy to find a decent person around here?" The raven smiled softly before pulling the brunette's head to his lap, letting his hands run through the smooth brown locks as the other laid on his legs.

"People aren't always easy to trust, I understand that, but it's going to take a nice and caring person who really understands what it's like to want a kid of your own, but can't have them." Jungkook states, watching as his lover's eyes continued to look forward as he continued to speak.

"There are some trustworthy surrogates out there that have probably been through this already and probably earn a good bit of money because these couples are trusting them with taking care of their child for 9 months."

"Gosh, I can't imagine what it feels like not getting to have those chances as we did. I remember when Minji made her first kick, then Taekwon followed right behind. It was one of the best moments in our lives." Taehyung admits, his hand pushing him a little so he could look into his boyfriend's eyes.

The raven watched as the brunette's eyes suddenly turned serious as he grabbed his free hand.

"What if I became the surrogate for their child?" Widening his eyes, the raven gulped as he looked away from his lover's eyes before clearing his throat.

"I-I uh, I mean that's your choice if you want to take this big step," he starts, his eyes going back to look down at the brunette, "but baby boy, you just gave birth to twins 2 months ago, you're still in the healing process of that." Smiling, the younger grabbed both of his hands before placing them on his cheeks, his warm smile causing a small smile on his boyfriend's face.

"I know that's a big deal, but so is letting them experience having a kid of their own. Just thinking of having a kid with their DNA is a big excitement. And besides, I'm fine, I've healed enough and now that I'm going back to work, it just means I can start over." The older chuckled as he stared into the brunette's sparkling eyes, something he did whenever he was excited.

"Well if you really want to do this, I'm here for you bud. I'll be by your side just like I was for you when you had the twins." With tears now forming in his eyes, a big smile formed on Taehyung's face as he looked at Jungkook's.

"You mean it?"

"Of course baby, I love you so damn much, whatever makes you happy makes me happy." Jungkook admitted, a big bunny smile on his face before he felt his lips crash with the other's as Taehyung pulled their faces together to close the gap, letting Jungkook feel his tears of joy.

"I love you so damn much too Ggukie." He whispered as they allowed their foreheads to touch.

"So it's settled, we're going to go through the 9-month process again?" Jungkook asked, chuckling as Taehyung giggled along, big smiles on their faces as they stared at each other.

"Yeah, I guess we are."