𝟛𝟘: 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟

"So basically this whole time, you've been in a gang?" Yoongi sums down with a questioned look as the blonde sighs and nods.

"Chaelin was really nice to me, she would've love all of y'all. But it wasn't easy."

"What did you do after you left? She told you there was money in a secret safe." Taehyung asked, laying against Jungkook's hard chest as the other played with his fingers.

"I went to the bank the next day, which before I went there I got myself a hotel to stay in for the night, then I wanted to see how much money it was cause when I got the money, it was just a check in a different countries type of money. It wasn't in pounds or dollars, it was like something else, but anyway. When I went to go deposit the money to my account, the lady told me there was about 1 billion dollars saved on this one check, so she asked if I wanted to donate some or put a little on someone else's account, which to this day I'm questioning why she even asked in the first place, and then I just told her to transfer about 2 million to you each...except Jungkook and Hoseok...sorry." When Rose looked over at her siblings, she could see the pure shock in their faces.

"So you still have about $990,000,000 million dollars left?!"

"Well, I'm still in the hundred millions, but I recently bought me a nice sized home that could fit all of us and it wasn't even a million dollar house, but then again I had to get furniture and clothes and stuff like that." After a few minutes of them discussing money and where she now lived, it was time for dinner since it was about 7:47.

"We should have a family reunion. Our parents come over, our siblings come over, even our pets can come over." Hoseok suggested, and almost all of them nodded, except for Taehyung.

"What's wrong Tae? You don't like the idea?"

"No no no, it's not that, I love the idea...but my family barely comes around now, not even for birthdays. I don't think they will just come over, especially together." The blonde looked over at the brunette and frowned.

"So your parents are divorced?" The brunette nodded with a sad sigh.

"They divorced not long after Taesa was born, saying they can't deal with 3 kids together and just left us as we were still asleep. My mother left us a note saying she was sorry and that the name was now under Jin since he was an adult, but it was so hard for us because we didn't even get to say goodbye. Now Taesa doesn't even think of them as parents, but as her mean aunt and uncle." He confess, closing his eyes as he snuggled into his lover's chest.

"...Well we can just have everyone except them, if that's fine with you Tae." Jae explained, earning a slight nod from the younger.

"Look, let's just plan this all out tommorw, we need to eat and just chill." Jungkook commented.

"Oh and Rosie, me and Jimin never messed with your room, so your stuff is still there from whenever you stayed at the house." Jimin mentioned, watching as a weak, but happy smile fell onto his little sister's face.

"Now let's eat."

-
The younger fiddled with his fingers after he heard his parents were actually in town, making him nervous. In only a few days, Taesa was turning 5, meaning his parents would be there with fake smiles to make their actually really smart daughter think they love her, which makes him sick.

Hopefully I don't actually throw up on them whenever I see them.

Dear god that would be embrassing.

The boy groaned as he fell back onto his pillow, grabbing his lover's before shoving his face in it. He decided to take the day off for one, because he didn't want Rose to be alone after she just got her people back, and he felt a little weak this morning, mostly the morning sickness.

Getting up, he stretched his limbs before lazily walking to the bathroom to get ready, until he heard his phone go off as he turned on the shower, making him confused.

Did Jungkook need something?

Did he somehow know I was up and wanted to check up on me?

Checking his phone to see who sent him a text, his heart dropped, along with his phone, after he read the message from no other than his mother. His hands started to tremble as he brought them to his cheeks.

T-they're wanting to meet up with me for lunch today?

As if on call, he rushed to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

-
Rubbing his head and stomach, he finally finished his daily routine and got dressed for the day as he headed downstairs to go meet his parents for breakfeast.

-Rubbing his head and stomach, he finally finished his daily routine and got dressed for the day as he headed downstairs to go meet his parents for breakfeast

"Good morning Taebear." Rose said with a cup of coffee in her hand, scaring the mess out of him as he grabbed his heart.

"Shit, please don't scare me like that." He said, almost in a whisper as he sighed and closed his eyes, hearing her giggle.

"Sorry, anyway, where are you going?" Standing straight again, Taehyung sighed before he looked at the older.

"I'm having to meet my parents for breakfeast." The other hissed before she sipped some of her coffee.

"Do me a favor and puke on them for me why don't you." The brunette whined with a pout on his face.

"Please don't make me, I've already experienced my morning sickness."

"Dang it, I thought you saved it for them." The blonde said softly, causing the other to giggle.

"Well seeing them wasn't apart of my agenda for the day. I wanted to spend it with you and chill at home since I don't feel my best, but here I go." Making it down the stairs, Taehyung waved goodbye to her as he made his way to the front door to see his car there and ready.

"Be safe Taebear! Call me if you need me!" Rose shouted before he shut the door.