𝟚𝟜: 𝔻𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥

Taehyung laid in bed with Jungkook's bare chest against his back, his muscular arms wrapped around his small waist as he's pressed against the other, making no space between them. Taehyung still felt a little oozy, but he wanted to at least get through the morning until lunch time, cause he had something special in mind.

Sadly, their cute moment had to end when Jungkook's 5:30 alarm went off, making both of them groan. Taehyung felt one of Jungkook's arms move as he turned over and turned the alarm off and snuggled back into him. Giggling, he turned around to be faced by the love of his life.

"Morning sleepy head." The younger cooed, kissing his nose. The older groaned and pulled him closer, now making his face squished in his chest, but he didn't mind one bit.

"I have 5 more minutes before my stupid alarm goes off, so let's cuddle some more before the demon gets in the way." The raven grumbled, nudging his nose into the other's neck and kissed it gently. The brunette smiled and rubbed the raven's arm, feeling how smooth it was, yet watched as his hand acted as if it was on a wave from all the bumps of muscles he had.

"Fine with me. More time with you is the best." Taehyung commented, earning a airy chuckle and a kiss on his neck again.

-
"You have your papers right? I don't want you to forget them." Taehyung said as he buttoned up his shirt, watching his boyfriend that was in the bedroom put everything in his briefcase and move his glasses after they fell a little.

"Don't worry babe, I made sure of that last night before heading to bed." Jungkook confirmed, coming into the bathroom to give Taehyung a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." He stated, earning a boxy smile from his lover.

"I love you too Mr. Smarty Pants." Jungkook chuckled at the little nickname as Taehyung giggled and kissed his lips.

"Ok, I have to go to work now, see you at 3:30." The raven said, watching as the brunette nodded.

"Ok, bye Ggukie!" He waved cutely, watching as his boyfriend smiled his bunny smile and shook his head before waving and leaving the room. Taehyung sighed happily as he finished up in the bathroom and looked at the time.

"6:10. I think I can visit Jin for a bit before going to Gucci." The younger told himself, nodding as he grabbed his Gucci watched off the bathroom counter. He turned off the bathroom light and grabbed his Gucci sunglasses before turning off their bedroom lights and walked downstairs, already being greeted by 2 happy dogs.

"I can't wait for you 2 to meet Yeontan, he's a happy dog like you guys." The brunette says as he pets the dogs, giving them kisses on their head before going out the front door and getting into his Mercedes that was brought out of their garage for him.

-
"Jin Hyung! You here?" Taehyung shouted as he closed the front door, putting his glasses that he was holding on the counter as he walked into the house.

"TaeTae!" A little girl yelled, soon Taesa was running down the hall from Jin's room, all dressed and ready for school.

He chuckled with a big smile as he crouched down, getting ready as she flings herself in his embrace.

"You taking me to school today TaeTae?" She asked cutely, seeing as her brother couldn't resist.

"Oh course I am! What would a big brother be if he didn't?" Giggling her cute laugh, she clung onto her big brother as he stood up, now with her legs attached to his hip and her small arms attached to his neck. As he walked out of the kitchen, he saw Namjoon walking out of the hall with a dark grey button up shirt and black pants, not to mention the coffee mug in his hand.

"Morning Joon Hyung." The younger announced, smiling as the other looked at him and smiled his dimple smile.

"Morning Tae, what bring you here?" He asks, his deep morning voice still lingering in his throat.

"Oh I just wanted to come over and talk before I went to work, but now I'm going to take Miss prissy here to school."

"Oh really? Jin was going to do it, but he's getting busy getting ready." Jin's husband explained, sipping his coffee and pushing his glasses up a bit.

"Do you have work today Hyung?" Namjoon shook his head as he walked into the kitchen and placed his mug down.

"Not today, I have it tommorow though, but I wanted to help Jin out since someone~ has a birthday coming soon~." The taller cooed, tickling the little girl in Taehyung's grasp. Taesa squealed happily as she tried to escape the evil hands, finally escaping them after 2 minutes.

"Just, please make sure he doesn't loose it like last time. You know how he gets with our parents around and them bossing him and telling him he's not doing his job as a brother." The older brunette sighed, but nodded.

"That's my job isn't it? Look Tae, I hope this isn't too much since you have this new lifestyle, you have a boyfriend and all, but I was wondering if you could be here the day before they come over, just for Jin's sake." The younger nodded and smiled.

"Of course Hyung, anything for Jin Hyung." Their conversation ended when Taehyung's phone went off. Using his free arm, he moved his hand to his back pocket and grabbed his phone, looking to see what's on it.

"Ah, I have to go to work, but let Jin Hyung know I will definitely be here for him-oh, and the fact that I also took Taesa to school." Namjoon nodded as he chuckled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Sure thing. Bye Tae. Bye Taesa!" He waved to the little girl and kissed her cheek before they both waved and walked out the house, not forgetting to grab her backpack.

-
"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" The nurse announced at the desk, catching his attention. He stood up and brushed his jacket a bit before walking with her, a worried expression on his face.

As they walked into the room, she looked at his face and smiled calmly.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim, Ms. Hope is the best doctor in this department, you're in good hands." The brunette nodded shyly and smiled, listening to her as she tells him to sit down and the doctor will be here in a minute.

This is scary.

I mean, to me a lot of things are scary, but doctor's offices just give me the hibby jibbies.

After a few minutes of silence and Taehyung just kicking his legs like a little kid, the door opened up to a nice lady in her mid to late 30s, her red hair pulled back by a neon yellow headband as she wore her doctor's coat and blue shirt. She smiled at him as she shut the door, grabbing her rolling stool and sitting it in front of him with her ipad in front of her.

"Hi Taehyung, my name is Ms. Hope, but you can call me Sunny." The younger nodded his head, the nervous feeling still inside him as she got started.

"So Taehyung, what brings you in here?" Taehyung blushed softly as he rubbed his arm, anxiety taking most of his brain cells.

"I uh...I wanted to check and see if I could uh...produce children. If that's possible." She giggled at his cuteness and nodded.

"Of course, and to keep your hopes up, it is true that 61.6% of men are able to produce babies, so there's no reason to worry."

"B-but what if I can't?" The brunette asked softly.

"Oh well that's simple, we can do a quick and easy surgery and place a womb in you, that way you will be able to make babies, but that's if you can't now. So let's check you out ok?" Nodding, he focused his whole attention to her, wanting to know everything he has to know.