𝟙𝟛: 𝔹𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Taehyung woke up early this morning. He had new clothes that Jae brought over. So he took a shower and got ready before the others woke up.

He looked into his mirror as he fixed the collar of his shirt.

He ruffled up his hair a bit before smiling at himself in the mirror and going downstairs

Once he gets there, he see Jungkook up along with, Irene? That's her name. He smiles and walks over to them as they sit in the kitchen.

"Oh, morning Taehyung. Our chef is cooking us some breakfast. Would you like some?" Irene asks with a smile.

"Sure." He smiles and sits with them. Jungkook was doing stuff on his phone, but he looked really frustrated.

"Ugh, these crazy people." Jungkook says, placing his phone down.

"What's wrong sir?"

"I have so many meetings today, that I can't get my actual work done, and I can't attend the meetings that I have for my staff." Taehyung looks at the counter for a second before looking at him.

"What if I attend the meetings for the staff and do your work?" Jungkook widened his eyes.

"No Tae, I wouldn't want you to do that, and it would be too much for you anyway."

"Looks like the same thing for you." Taehyung chuckles, Irene doing the same.

"If you want, I can reschedule them." Jungkook shook his head.

"It's fine. You don't mind at all?" Taehyung shakes his head.

"It gets kind of boring sometimes, plus I really want to get to know the staff more and see their ideas." Jungkook sighs and drinks his coffee.

"Ok then, thank you." He flashes him a smile and Taehyung flashes one back.

-
After they all ate breakfast, Yoongi and Hoseok were up and at it.

"You sure you want to do this?" Jungkook says as he puts on his suit jacket.

"Relax Kook, I've got this." Taehyung smiles, a little giggle following. Jungkook smiles and fixes his jacket a little.

"Ok then, I'm off!" He waves goodbye before shutting the door.

"Looks like you have a lot on your plate Tae." Yoongi says.

"No duh, but this is to help him. I see him work too much and it's time I return a little favor." He looks at himself once more and ties his shoes.

"Well, I'll be at the dance studio all day today. Me and Jae are going to try and work on a few moves." Taehyung looks at Hoseok and grins.

"Oh you and Jae? Ooo~." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Aish, stop that nonsense." He lightly hits Taehyung's back, making him laugh.

"I might just go back to sleep." Yoongi says, yawning.

"I agree, but I'm full of energy, so that's not possible." Taehyung says and stands up.

"Ok, well let's head out then Hobi." They wave goodbye to Yoongi before leaving the house.

-
"Good morning Mr. Kim." Mia says, bowing.

"Mia, for the last time, call me Taehyung." He smiles.

"Sorry, force of habit." She smiles and walks with him to his office.

"So what are your plans today?" She asks as she stands close to the door.

"I'm actually going to fill in for Jungkook's staff meetings today and work on some of his work for him." She nods and looks at all the time on her iPad.

"Ok, I have all the times on here. One of them is in 20 minutes. You ready for it?" Taehyung nods as he takes off his black jacket.

"Let's get it ready."

-
"That's a great idea. How about this." Taehyung says as he talks with the staff. He has been in 3 meetings and they weren't as long as he expected.

Right now he was showing some designs he had made and was getting some of their opinions and looking at other designs.

"How about we add this fabric to the design, make it look more comfortable." One of the staff members say. Taehyung snaps his fingers and smiles.

"Yes! Great thinking." He adds it to the board and sighs.

"Great work everyone. Remember, I will only be in charge of the meetings if Mr. Jeon isn't able to. Meeting dismissed." He says and everyone gathers their things as they leave.

Mia comes up to him and smiles.

"Good job today Tae. That was some work." He chuckles and nods, his hands on his hips.

"Indeed. Let's head back to the office and get some work done before our last meeting." She nods and they walk to his office.

-
It was about 7:30 at night. The 2 ordered take out and were working on a few papers. It wasn't much, but it was hard making some of the decisions.

"Dang, now I feel Jungkook's stress." Mia says, Taehyung nodding.

"Indeed." There was a sudden soft knock at his glass door and they looked up to see Jungkook with a smile on his face.

"Come in." Taehyung says with a smile. Jungkook opens the door and walks in, closing it behind him.

"I heard a lot of compliments about your meetings today. I have to say, I didn't think you would make it all day, especially after having to do my work." Taehyung holds up a file full of papers.

"Which is also done right here." Jungkook chuckles as he shakes his head and takes the file.

"Great work today you 2. You should both get some sleep. Especially you Tae, I know a sweet little girl is waiting for you." Taehyung smiles and nods as he stands up.

-
"Night Mia!" Taehyung says as he waves goodbye to her.

Taehyung and Jungkook walk to their cars together in the night.

"Today was pretty fun, how was your day?" Taehyung says, his hands in his pockets.

"Aish, it was boring. Elders am I right?" Taehyung laughed and nodded, Jungkook laughing too.

"Well, how about you come over for dinner tonight? Jin is making his famous recipe that he makes at his restaurant." Jungkook groans, not wanting to go to his house unannounced, but also wants some of his food since he's went to his restaurant before.

"Come on! Taesa would be happy to see you too~." Taehyung says. Jungkook rolls his eyes and huffs.

"...fine." Taehyung claps his hands and smiles.

"Great! I'll let them know! Meet you there!" Taehyung says and runs to his car happily, making Jungkook chuckle.

"Cute kid." He starts to whistle his way to his car as he unlocks it.