𝟠𝟙: 𝔾𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕚 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

The day started with Taehyung listening to the poor cries of his babies as both him and Jungkook had to go to work, which they left the kids with Jimin this time instead of one of their parents, mostly because Jimin decided to take the day off from Chanel and take care of the twins.

Once he made it to Gucci, he was greeted as always by his assistant Mia and started to give him the rundown of the day, which mostly consisted of meetings, some being quite boring, to be honest.

He couldn't wait to have his lunch break so he could call Jimin and check on the twins. He only had an hour left before Jungkook came over after working at the school, sometimes with a lot of work to do that he has to push his schedules around.

He'll sometimes take the school work from him and let him go work on his company while he sees all the grades and work pages the kids did, sometimes chuckling at Taesa's work or the things she answers for the questions. He wonders how Jungkook could put up with her sometimes.

But today was different, in fact, it was one of their "big" days at the company, which lead to Jungkook getting off earlier.

They were currently sitting in a meeting room, the couple sitting next to each other as they held hands under the table, their eyes focused on the other people in front of them before the first person spoke up.

"So as you might know Mr. Jeon, we're having a very special meeting with employers in Italy, meaning we'll have to travel over there to work with them," Irene stated, giving the said male a folder with the contained information.

"The manager over there would like to have you go down there with your designer, aka Mr. Kim, to discuss bigger plans on the look they're bringing for the springtime," Mia explained, watching as both of her bosses looked over the file before Taehyung picked his head up to look at her.

"So, how long would this be if we were to go?"

"It would be about a week, sir." A guy in his mid-20s answered, watching as the designer nodded before the manager spoke up.

"This isn't a bad idea personally, I'll give you the final answer in a few hours." Nodding, everyone in the room stood up from their spots before leaving the room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone.

Puffing his cheeks, the brunette looked down at the papers in front of him before looking over at the raven.

"Do you think we should really leave the twins that long? Who would be willing to keep them while we're away?" He questioned, the thought of leaving the twins once again breaking his heart.

"Baby, this is what it's going to be like once they grow up. Don't you remember? We hired infires_maaannn to watch them while we're gone, plus I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind watching 2 angels." The raven explained, a soft smile on his face when he turned to look at his lover.

"Don't stress too much about this, we'll get the meetings done with, go out during our free time and just relax, then we'll come home to 2 happy babies. How does that sound?"

"Mmm, it doesn't sound that bad once you say it." Chuckling, the raven placed his hands on the brunette's cheeks before placing a kiss on his lips.

"And besides, we can always use our backup plan if the babysitter can't make it." The older suggested as they placed their foreheads together.

"Oh really? What is it then?"

"Simple, I have another babysitter on hold if she can't make it. And besides, the others will probably come over and check in on the kids to see how they're handling the babysitter and see if the babysitter is comfortable." As the 2 stared into each other's eyes, sly looks were exchanged before a few kisses were pressed on each other's lips.

"You know what sounds sexy at the moment?" The younger asked, his brown teddy bear-like eyes staring into the doe-like eyes as he bites his bottom lip.

"Hmm?" The older hums, a smirk on his lips as he watched his boyfriend tuck his lip further in.

"You fucking me in this office." Chuckling, the older grabbed ahold of the other's neck as his smirk grew.

"I love how these hormones mess with your brain." He whispered before his lips devoured the ones of his boyfriend's.

-

"Ducky!" Taehyung happily says as he opens the door for the babysitter. She smiled softly at the male as she came in while he closed the door behind her.

"So Mr. Jeon said you needed my assistants?"

"Oh yes, you see, me and Jungkook are going on a business trip tomorrow and we need you to watch the twins," Taehyung explained as he walked right beside her while they made it to the living room to see the twins laying on the ground while Jungkook was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon!" She exclaimed, watching as the older turned around swiftly before smiling and waving before getting back to cooking.

"Please, have a seat." The designer stated, taking a seat of his own on the couch before his eyes trained over to the twins.

"Is there a certain time you need me to come over tomorrow or is there a certain time you'll be gone?" The babysitter asked, her hands placed on her legs covered by her black jeans.

"Well, we have to be on the jet at 9 that morning, so would it be ok if you came around 8:40? We'll still be here to give you a run-through of everything and which room you will be staying in." Nodding, a slight blush covered her face before she looked away.

"Sorry, it's just that I never imagined myself staying in a famous person's house and taking care of their kids before." Chuckling, Taehyung placed his hand on her shoulder with a reassuring smile before Jungkook came over.

"It's ok to be nervous my love, we'll have some of our friends coming in to check in on you and the twins in case you need anything. We'll have our chefs and a few of our maids to be here during their scheduled times and even bring things you need like groceries or daily routine things." Taehyung explained, watching as his boyfriend sat on the floor with the twins before tickling their bellies, causing cute fits of laughter to fall from their lips.

"Also...you didn't answer my other question." Ducky shyly stated, seeing the confused look on the brunette's face before he widened his eyes.

"Oh, my bad. Jungkook, how long will she need to be here to watch the kids?" Turning his head to look at the 2 on the couch, the raven thinks for a little bit as his hands rest on the babies' tummies.

"Is 2 weeks ok?" Widening his eyes a little more, the brunette looks at his boyfriend with confusion before Ducky answers.

"I mean, I have nothing else to do, but do I get an excuse from doing school work?" Chuckling, both males shake their heads.

"Sorry kiddo, that won't cut for your school, I know cause I know the teachers there." Frowning, she nods her head before looking at her phone.

"Well, I have to get home soon, but I have one more question to ask." Standing up with the babysitter, the designer watches as his boyfriend and her wave goodbye while they make it to the front door.

"Sure, what is it?"

"How much am I getting paid? Cause I would like to know in advance." She asked, watching as Taehyung looked at her in suspicion, only to make her chuckle nervously.

"I mean...a girl's gotta know....am I right?"

~
Miss Ducky, aka infires_maaannn is back and this time, she's got an important role to play. Don't wanna lose that money on the first day~

Thank you again for letting me add you to this book :)