𝟛𝟠: 𝔽𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 (𝕡𝕥.𝟚)

The whole week went by surpringly fast. Today was Friday and to be honest, Taehyung was flipping his mood on the last 2 days. He's been loving how he dressed up like a athlete on Monday, how he wore a Louis Vuitton jacket with a pair of black cargo pants and a black shirt while Jungkook basically swapped his style on Tuesday, on Wednesday they both wore pink, a secret about the cute baby inside him, Thrusday being a tide dyed/favorite color combo, and now today, the new jackets they got to wear from Yoongi and Namjoon's new album along with his white cap and black pants.

"Taetae, when are we going to go to school~? I want to get there in time so the nice sub can will let me be her assistant for the day." Taesa whined, pouting at her older brother as they waited on Jungkook.

"In just a bit sweetie, we're waiting on, whatever Kookie is doing, and we will be on our way. Ok?" He asked, looking down at her as he watched her nod.

"Sorry guys, I had to plan something with someone and it had to be right now, but we can go now." Jungkook says as he walks quickly down the stairs, a big smile on his face once he sees Taesa in her cute outfit.

" Jungkook says as he walks quickly down the stairs, a big smile on his face once he sees Taesa in her cute outfit

"Good morning Miss Taesa." He greeted, bowing to her like she was royalty. She giggled cutely before she bowed to him.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." The 2 laughed before he went over to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

"Ready?" The raven asked, earning a soft nod from the brunette before he grabbed his hand and the short raven's before they walked outside.

-
"P-please Mr. Jeon, I promise I'll make it up." A worker begged, big tears in her eyes as she stood in her boss's office.

"I'm sorry Momo, but I don't want yet another scandal flying around in my building. The last time we had this I had to put you under suspension because you couldn't handle your own problem." Jungkook sadly said, crossing his arms as he looked at the said Momo.

"B-but please sir, I love this job, I don't even know why these rumors keep spreading." The blonde said, looking over at the brunette that sat beside her standing boss.

"I'm sorry Momo, but maybe you should've thought about the rumors before coming into this office. I've told you that our policy doesn't allow unwanted rumors floating around, especially when it's during a time of work and manner." The raven firmly says, watching as she sighed before she stood up.

"Yes sir, I understand. I'll get my things and leave today." Bowing to her boss and the brunette, the blonde sadly left the room, the raven waiting for the door to shut before he sighed and sat down.

"That was a handful." He grumbled, rubbing his face with his hands.

"What were the rumors?" Taehyung asked curiously, listening as Jungkook chuckled before he pulled his boyfriend's seat closer to his before he kissed his hands.