𝟙𝟙: 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

It was 6 o'clock and Taehyung was nervous. Today was the day he was going to experience dating for the first time in his life.

Jae has been by his side all day, making sure he didn't go insane.

He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed.

"Jae~ I don't think I'm ready!" He pouted and looked at her with a baby face

"Jae~ I don't think I'm ready!" He pouted and looked at her with a baby face. She smiled and cupped his cheeks. She stared at him for a few seconds before lightly placing her lips on his forehead.

"You will be fine Tae, and if you ever feel uncomfortable, you have me." He looked at her with his puppy eyes and she chuckled.

"I would go on a double date with you, but I'm just as single as you are."

"And I can't believe that! You are the prettiest girl I know and you are rich and popular! Why does no one want you?" She laughed and rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs.

"It's just how reality works." She gets up from the bed and takes his hand.

They walk down the stairs together as they see the other in the living room. Taesa heard them and ran to them, hugging his leg.

"Please don't go." She pouted, tears coming out of her eyes. The 2 awwed and Taehyung picked her up.

"Does someone want to come with me?" She nodded her head eagerly and he smiled.

"Well, I wish I could take you, but that's not how dates go." She pouted and he chuckled before he kissed her cheek and put her down.

"I'll hopefully be back by 8, if not sooner." Taehyung said and left.

-
As he drove to the restaurant, his hands got sweaty. He was nervous, but why? Was it because he's never done this before? Was it because it's new? Or was it because he's seeing men and not women?

He sighed as he made it to the restaurant. He turned off the car and stepped out.

"I'm on time." He sighed and went inside.

He looked around the restaurant to see a man sitting by himself, as if he was waiting for someone. When the man saw Taehyung, he smiled and waved. Taehyung nodded and headed over.

The man stood up and shook his hand.

"Hi, I'm Woojin. You must be Taehyung." He said with a smile, a smile that kinda freaked out Taehyung. He nervously chuckled and nodded.

"Yes that's me." He nodded and ushered for him to sit, so he did.

-
After a bit of the date, Taehyung started to get weird vibes from this man. He seemed too friendly. He talked about many cool things, but the way he talked to him and his personality just alerted him.

As Taehyung ate his food, he felt something on his leg. At first he just let it slide, thinking it was the table cloth, but it happened again...and again.

He slowly stopped what he was doing and looked down to see what it was and was shocked.

IT WAS HIS HAND, WOOJIN'S HAND.

Taehyung chuckled nervously and pulled out his phone and called someone. As Taehyung ate a little bit more, he felt his hand go further down to somewhere he didn't like.

He chocked on his food when he felt it, his hand went to his crock.

"O-ok, I think I s-should leave, it's getting late." As Taehyung stood up, so did he, only this time, Taehyung saw the lust in his eyes.

"Sure, let me pay." Taehyung watched as Woojin paid for the food and took his hand before they left.

Taehyung was scared. Where was he taking him? His mind stopped when he was slammed up against a brick wall of an alley.

He gasped from the impact and looked at Woojin. He had lust and frustration in his eyes, making Taehyung almost shit himself.

Taehyung started to whimper when Woojin took his hand and put it on his throat. He smirked as he watched Taehyung squirm.

"I love how boys like you are so submissive. It makes me want to take you right here and right now." Woojin growled, getting closer to Taehyung's face.

He knew it was his time. His kiss was fixing to be taken away by a man he only met 20 minutes ago.

As he closed his eyes, trying to breathe, he didn't feel anything, nothing except the hand being removed and the man disappearing. He gasped as he gained back air and saw Jungkook beating the man up.

Taehyung widened his eyes and went over to Jungkook, pulling him back. Jungkook growled and was fixing to hit him too, when he saw it was just him and he smiled.

Jungkook hugged the male tightly, like he didn't want him to let go.

"Babe, oh my god, are you ok? What happened?" Jungkook said. Taehyung widened his eyes, but saw Woojin looking over with a pissed faced.

Taehyung took this time to relax into Jungkook and feel his warm body against his, his muscles securing him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck tighter.

"I-I'm ok now. Now that you're here." Jungkook looked up and smiled before doing something Taehyung dreamed of him doing.

He kissed his cheek.

As Jungkook looked over at Woojin, Taehyung touched his cheek and fell into heaven.

"If I see you touch him again, it will be the end of you, got it?" Jungkook said sternly, holding Taehyung like a boyfriend would.

They walked off and headed over to Taehyung's car, cause again, Jungkook was dropped off. He grabbed his cheeks and saw how scared Taehyung was, which worried him.

"Hey hey hey. It's ok now, I'm here." He said softly, placing his forehead on Taehyung's. Taehyung sighed shaking and smiled, diving into his neck as tears fell.

Jungkook saw how people from inside and outside the restaurant were taking pictures, but at the moment, that didn't matter. His friend was hurt, and he didn't like that.

"How about this, let me take you to my house. I'll call Jae and let her know about what happened. Is that ok with you?" Taehyung nodded from his neck and Jungkook chuckled.

He took Taehyung to the passengers side and put him in as Taehyung just sat there. He then got into the driver's side and started the car, then drove off.

-
As Jungkook drove to his house, he looked over at Taehyung, how sad, how scared he was. He felt really bad for Taehyung, he truly did.

He placed his hand on his thigh, making Taehyung jump up a little. He looked at his thigh and blushed. Jungkook chuckled and rubbed it a little before patting it.

"This is what I would used to do for my wife when she was sad or scared. It helped her calm down more." Jungkook said quietly. Taehyung frowned and placed his hand on his way bigger hand.

Jungkook widened his eyes and saw Taehyung smiling at their hands. He smiled back and continued to drive.

~
Yah! It's Yoongi's birthday! I know it's almost night time (for me anyways) but I wanted to say it now before I was too late 😂. Hope you guys are still alive. I'm still here...sadly...😅