𝟚𝟙: 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣

Taehyung groaned deeply as he felt how sore his body was, his back, his butt, literally everything. But it had a purpose...well to him it did. It might be weird, but it is.

He turned over to see his lover still here with him, just like he promised. A big boxy smile spread across his face and he snuggled into his muscular chest, feeling the male's strong arms holding onto him tighter as a soft, but groggy groan and whine came out of his mouth. Sooner or later, his eyes opened up, along with his his bunny smile coming out of hiding.

"Morning babe." The older said, kissing his head as his hands rubbed the younger's back. Their minds weren't really focused on the fact that they had sex and everyone probably heard. The only thing they could think about is how they were here together, holding each other and looking into each other's eyes with such admiration.

"Morning Ggukie." Taehyung replied, laying his head back on the hard chest covered by a white shirt. All cuteness ends when the doors open up revealing an upset Yoongi and a laughing Jae as she held onto Hoseok while Jimin ate an apple.

"What do you guys want?" The raven grumbled, holding the brunette closer as he made a pouty face. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked over to the balcony doors, opening the curtains to blind the poor couple. Taehyung whined and snuggled more into his boyfriend's chest.

"This is part of your fucking punishment for waking us all up last night." Yoongi snapped, walking back over to his boyfriend as he lays his head down on his shoulder. Jimin sighs and looks at the pouting Taehyung curled in a ball.

"Sorry Tae, Yoongi's just grumpy this morning. The real reason we came in here was because we wanted to go out with you 2, spend some quality time together." The pink haired male explained, 2 other happy heads nodding as they held onto each other like koalas.

"Yeah, but Yoongi does have a point. You were very noisy Tae." Jae said, earning a huge blush from the brunette.

"Well leave the room and we will get ready." Jungkook sassed lazily, getting out of the warm bed as she shooed them out before shutting the door. He looked over at his love and chuckled when he saw him wrapped up in a cocoon of fluffy blankets. Walking over to him, he started to unravel the blankets, getting a soft groan as the younger tugged them back. The raven smiled and got on top of him with all the blankets still covering the brunette and attacked him with kisses, making him giggle.

"Come on sleepy head, time to get out of bed." Shaking his head, he took the time to look into the older's soft brown eyes that held so much love, it could make his heart explode.

"I want to snuggle with you~." Jungkook chuckled and smiled as he moved his hand over to his lover's face and moved his bangs.

"I know you do, but we have friends that want to hang out with us, so come on. We can take a shower together and get ready~. Hmm? How does that sound?" The younger thought for a second before slowly nodding, letting his lover pick him up and take him to the bathroom.

-
After Jungkook and Taehyung's shower, they both got dressed and started to get ready for the day.

-After Jungkook and Taehyung's shower, they both got dressed and started to get ready for the day