𝟝𝟠: 𝕋𝔸𝕎𝕄𝕃 (𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣)

Cuddling after a long and tiring week was the best thing the couple needed, and to fullfill it at this current moment made it even better.

The 2 laid in the bed together, Taehyung's back pressed against his boyfriend's chest while they had the covers over their legs, both of their hands too occupied with rubbing his belly while they felt a few kicks every so often.

"I can't wait for these angels to come out soon." Jungkook stated, smiling as he felt a soft kick on his left hand while the other giggled.

"Me too, I love them, but they're a pain in my ass, literally, I don't think I've had to pee as much as I have." Chuckling, Jungkook nuzzles his nose into his lover's neck, something he likes to do that's soothing to the both of them.

"They like kicking that active switch for your bladder don't they?"

"Yah! It's like every 10 minutes, where I think I can finally get some peace, the switch lights up and I have to get up!" The younger fusses, a cute pout on his face while he looks at his belly, only to feel another kick as the babies' response.

"I've been thinking about this though. Who do you think will get our features?" The older asks, picking up his head from where he previously had it to see the wheels turning in his lover's head.

"Hmm, I never really thought about that. But I would expect the boy to have more of your features, I can't see him having a lot of my features."

"Well he'll probably have your cute nose and those adorable teddy bear eyes of yours." The older states, his bunny smile slowly popping out as he watches the younger blush.

"It would be cute seeing our daughter have your doe eyes though." Gasping, the brunette turned his head to look at the raven with a brilliant thought in mind.

"Wouldn't it be cute if he had my eyes and your smile and she would have your eyes and my smile?! Imagine it! Ugh I'm dying from cuteness just thinking about it." The brunette explains, falling back a little bit on his boyfriend, who was laughing at his boyfriend's bright humor.

"Well I believe she'll get your pretty plump lips." The raven comments, watching the brunette once again blush.

"Nah, she's going to be too gorgeous to need those, heck they'll both be so adorable that it'll make me look like trash." Taehyung states, watching as Jungkook fell backwards on the pillows behind him.

"Wow baby, they're not even on this world yet and you're going to make my heart explode just thinking about it." Jungkook said, smiling happily before he grabbed the other gently, giving him a sweet kiss before he cuddled more with him.

"...I wish we could just...stay like this forever. Just relax, forget everything, and just love each other like right now." The younger explains, his hands going to trace the tattoos on his hand while the older just watched.

"I do too baby boy, but after we have the kids, I'll have to go back to work while you take care of the kiddos."

"But you don't have to go back, you can just keep working at home like you have been doing. You're the boss after all anyway." The younger pouted, turning around to snuggle in his lover's chest.

"I'll just have to see baby, I've missed a few things at the company that I have to actually be there for, but since you'll be taking care of the kids and not have enough time to work, you don't have to work there anymore if you don't want." The older stated, looking down to see his boyfriend's eyes slowly shut.

"Let's think about this another time, ok?" Chuckling, the raven nodded, kissing the brunette's forehead before snuggling more with him to make sure the sun is out of his eyes so he can sleep peacefully.

-
Stepping out of the shower, he shook his hair a little bit with his towel wrapped around his waist, his hard 8 pack glistening with water dripping down it before he heard his lover whine from the other room, causing him to chuckle as he made his way to his closet, which was in the bedroom.

"Ggukie~, why does he have to be such an asshole?" Taehyung whined as he watched a kdrama, earning a deep chuckle from his boyfriend while he grabbed a white shirt, not realizing his pregnant boyfriend was staring at him with drool almost falling from his lips.

"Maybe because he has a reason behind it baby boy."

"Hmph, they always have a reason behind their rudeness. Why don't they just try being nice for once?!" The brunette grumbles, grabbing his drink that was right beside him before taking a sip of it.

Little feet could be heard coming down the hall of the second floor, and a few seconds later, a happy black and tan dog waddled into the room happily, nuzzling against Jungkook's leg before hopping on the bed and snuggling with Taehyung, who about had a cooeing fit.

"Aww Ggukie~, did you see what Tannie did?! He's suggling with me!" The younger exclaimed, smiling his boxy smile before he placed his drink down to snuggle with his lovely dog.

While he wasn't looking, the raven grabbed his camera and snapped a picture of him, smiling as he looked at it before putting his camera up. He looked at his notebook that holds a lot of quotes he would put on each picture and wrote,

"An angel like you needs to be captured by beauty, so let me take this time to admire you while time runs on a clock."

~
Oh, so you thought that after all the drama would be all cuddles and kisses?? Well~ think again on this next chapter ;)

Also thank you all so much on 13k! I'm still taking baby names, so feel free to tell me what you think.

- Maddie