𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓥: 𝓜𝔂 𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓛𝓪𝓶𝓮

Aguni [Y/n] will be placed under supervision of a chosen student that will be known as her 'Guardian' through U.A. Said Guardian will be appointed to her on the first day. Be sure to treat them with respect.

~Nezu

Everyone knew she wasn't one for humor. Her friends knew well enough not to pull pranks on her or tell a joke.

Unfortunately, the school didn't seem to get the message.

"E-Excuse me?" Standing just a few feet away was a boy. Like her, he wore the standard U.A uniform with the exception of the full blazer and pants while she had settled on the vest and a knee length skirt. "Are you the U.A student I was sent to escort?"

"Do you see anyone other eight year old wearing the school uniform?" She flipped a page in her book. Her back against the white wooden fence that guarded the family yard.

"I guess that was kinda silly to ask..." He muttered to himself. Face flushing in embarrassment. "I'm Midoriya Izuku."

She looked up from her book. Her eyes carefully looked him over before settling on his foot.

"Why are they red?" He looked down at his feet. His face becoming as bright as his shoes.

"I-I just like the color!" He defended, ducking his head in shame.

"Of course you do." She closed her book, pushing off the fence. "Hurry up."

"Huh?"

"Its a ten minute walk from here to the closes train station. The next train heading to U.A is in eleven. The last train heading that way is in twenty. If we don't move now we'll have to catch the last train and we'll be late."

"Seriously?! I woke up early just to get here!" Midoriya shouted visibly paling. His color only returning when the girl grabbed his jacket sleeve. "What are you doing?"

"Its dangerous for visitors to walk alone and without guidance." She looked at her watch. "Ten minutes till the next train."

It took all they had to get to the train station. Weaving through the foot traffic and reading over the directions three times over had them almost miss it by a hair. Something that distressed Midoriya enough to leave him close to tears as he slumped into one of the seats.