𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘: 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼

(Hold ur flowers we got fanart from Woof Woof over on Quotev!)

He wasn't sure if he should feel threatened or not. One moment she was angry at him for leaving her waiting and the next she was handing out cookies and muffins to her classmates, who seemed just as surprised as him.

"These are so cute!" Ashido squealed, holding up a pink mushroom cookie.

"And so good." Kaminari added, mouth stuffed with a raspberry filled cookie. "What's the occasion anyway?"

"You all are bound to neglect your health while training for the Sports Festival. As a medic in training, it is my responsibility to keep you all at your peak till." She stated, with a straight face.

"Aw!" Toru gushed. "You do care about us!"

"It's more or less to keep you out of the nurses office for most of the time. My mama bought me a new game for my Game Boy and I would like little distraction from it."

Ojiro sighed, "There it is."

The ring of the school bell echoed through the classroom, signaling the end of the day. Uraraka was the first to make it the door. Her mood seemingly boosted by the mushroom cookies. Just as she came to stand at the door, it flew open as a crowd of students stood blocking the exit.

"Wh-Whats going on?" She cried.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned.