𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓧: 𝓐 𝓖𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

"Just how many documents did they have us sign?"

"Twenty-one, maybe twenty-two? I lost track after they sent the second folder."

Shortly before she started attending U.A. her parents had to do a lot of work to prepare her for it. From making sure she had more then one set of uniform to keeping her out of the forest for less than an hour. All at once did the school try and implement a bunch of rules at once. One of them limiting forest time.

Didn't work seeing as she now had a turtle in her hands, a shovel, and muddy slippers.

"[Y/n]." Aiya started, taking in a deep breath. "Why are you covered in mud?"

"There was an emergency." She yawned, shifting the turtle in her arms so that they were more comfortable.

"You have school in two hours and you've been out for gods know how long! And you ruined your slippers! That's the fifth pair this year!"

"This is an emergency." She repeated, kicking off her muddy house slippers before slipping pass her mother who had reached to grab her. "I'll be ready before my guardian shows up."

Kakra could only watch as her daughter easily sidestepped her wife causing the older of the two to fall on the ground. The girl didn't stick around too long or bother to apologize as she ran to the stairs.

"[Y/n]!" Aiya shouted, as the sound of her bedroom door shutting echoed. "She better be happy I have to review a new fashion line."

"Dalgona Coffee?" Kakra questioned, already setting up the machine.

"And a croissant, please."

When he was told he was to be a guardian of a student by All Might he wasn't sure what to expect. When a package with items were left at his doorstep addressed to him and his eyes alone. When he finally opened it, to say he was surprised would be an understatement...