𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓼

"The...forest?!"

"But, isn't that place, like haunted?!"

"Haunted, no. Filled with dangerous animals, yes. It's only for a few hours. Get want you need to know and then leave. If things go south with Aguni then do what you must."

The Sports Festival was just short of two weeks away. And as expected the first-year students of U.A. were on the grind to be the best. From nonstop physical workouts to reviewing all they learned to control their Quirks in greater quantities.

Not too surprisingly one student decided to put in more work then others.

"Your breakfast isn't going anywhere!" Her mother exclaimed. She watched in a mix of horror, disgust and astonishment as her daughter quickly ran through her breakfast. Scooping steamed rice into her mouth, slurping down hot miso soup and tearing through her rolled omelet.

All while writing in the notebook beside her.

"Whats with the rush bug?" Her mama questioned.

"Its Forage Friday." She crossed something off in her book. "I haven't had the chance to do it since I started going to school."

"Isn't this time meant for training?" Aiya teased, resting her chin against her hand.

"I am training." She defended, proudly holding up a notebook. Words completely covering it from top to bottom. Little doodles accompanying. "I'm looking for medical herbs to use in healing while I'm out."

"Can't you just make the herbs instead of overworking?"

"And can't you just make thread instead of buying it?" A spatula struck the back of her head.

"Watch your tone." Her mama warned.

Aiya chuckled, "Alright, alright. Have fun with your foraging and be back at the shop with your mama before it closes. Oh, and be sure to eat something sweet. We don't want you getting sick while you're out."