𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘: 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂

(Guess who got sick for half a week and couldn't write anything😎. And because of being sick for so long, I re-watched some Tinkerbell movies. To put it simply, a future chapter is going to be rather ✨Magical✨)

"You guys are being dramatic." It wasn't unusual to see Midoriya pacing the ground. His face screwed in thought as he muttered lowly. But it was unusual to see almost the entirety of class A do just about the same.

Even the more carefree students.

Sixteen of the twenty-one students had managed to pass the practical exam. Four of them having failed in the first few minutes of the exam. Leaving only [Y/n] to add onto the numbers.

"This is serious, [Y/n]-Chan!" Uraraka shouted, throwing her arms up. "Your going against all the pro's at once! We all could barely handle one!"

"This match up seems kinda unfair." Kaminari winced as he pressed his ice-pack a bit too hard to his bruised cheek.

"But the teachers wouldn't have decided it if they thought she couldn't handle it." Tokoyami defended, leaning against a wall.

"None the less its something she needs to be ready for." Momo stated. This received a chorus of agreements from the other students.

"You shouldn't talk about someone like that when their in the room." [Y/n] stood from her spot on the floor. Her book going back into her pouch. "I'm going to be fine."

"But-" Iida was cut off with her hand being held up.

"No buts." [Y/n] interrupted. "I can handle this."

"Your pretty confident in this, Kero." Tsu commented.

"I'm a confident child." [Y/n] defended. "I know my strength when it comes down to it. I also know when its time to bring someone down a peg."

"And how do you plan to do that?" Bakugo grunted.

"I didn't get the chance to learn as much as you all on my internship." These words seemed to catch everyone's attention. "So I'm going to use what I learned on my own before than."