𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓘: 𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻

(Sorry we left you guys so long. Ray computer went on life support and wouldn't wake up-)

They were flooding in like flies to a rotten meal. Dozens upon dozens of them came from the portals that seemed to appear from thin air itself.

"Teacher, what about the trespass sensors?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"We have them of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki questioned, staring down. "Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa ordered, stepping forward. "Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. Its possible someone with a radio wave type powers is interfering." He turned his attention to Kaminari. "Kaminari. Try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

"Yes, sir!"

His eyes shifted to the girl who cradled the hawk close to her chest. Her eyes locked on the scene before her.

He had to make this quick. Leaving her alone for more then five minutes was already bad, but for a threat to be present was even worse.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Izuku asked, with a panicked look. "With that many, even if you erase their quirks..."

"You can't be a pro hero with just one trick." He stated, pulling up his goggles. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He jumped down from the platform missing each step as his scarf unraveled.

"Shooting squad, lets go!" One of the villains ordered. His fingers similar to that of a guns nozzle.

"Didn't our intel say it would just be Thirteen and All Might?" Another questioned, as the tendrils of her hair raised up.

"Who's that?!"

"I don't know, but if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself...Then he's a huge idiot!" Despite activating their Quirks nothing seemed to happen.