𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥: 𝓐 𝓟𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓱

She hadn't been there for the battle between Midoriya and Shinso. But she had been there for the care of the former.

"Ow." Midoriya winced away from the hand coated in warm gel. "Could you be a bit gentler?"

"Are you implying I'm not?" [Y/n] eyes narrowed into a glare. Peter let out a squeak.

"N-Not at all!" Midoriya defended, holding up his only good hand. Satisfied with the answer, she focused her attention back on his bloody nose and bruised cheek. She carefully mended the gel over the skin.

Recovery Girl couldn't help the soft smile that came to her face at the two. Maybe this is gonna work out.

"In the match against Shinso, I couldn't smile at all." Midoriya confessed. He winced as the girl began to apply gel to his fingers. While the bones weren't broken, it was still in dire need of attention.

"Well, his cries hit close to home for you, huh?" All Might stood just beside Recovery Girl. Now in his skinny form.

"But that didn't mean that I could lose." Midoriya defended. "That's what it means to aim for number one, right?" Midoriya let out a pained yelp as the bandages on his fingers were applied a bit too tightly.

"Care to repeat that?" [Y/n] questioned, giving him a blank look. Her fingers threatening to tighten the bandages.

"You put some weird pressure on him again, didn't you?" Recovery Girl brought her arm back before landing it into All Mights side. Causing the man to choke.

"It was necessary!" All Might rubbed his side. "Ouch..."

"Oh yeah, All Might." Midoriya started. "I had a vision..."

All at once, the tension in the room dispersed.

"There were eight or nine people...I'm not sure exactly how many...But when it felt like my mind was filled with fog from the brainwashing the vision appeared, as if to drive away from the fog. It was like I was barely able to move just my fingertips for a moment...There was someone with eyes like you, too, All Might. Was it...the people who had inherited One For All who did it?"