𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥𝓘: 𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

"Why did you decide to come U.A. and become a pro hero?" Midoriya questioned, as the trio trekked through the halls. Intent on making it to Recovery Girl to get a certain flower girl before heading to eat lunch.

"Huh? Um...because..." The girl stuttered, face taking on a red shade. "Money..."

"For money?" Midoriya repeated, surprised at her confession.

"To boil it down simply, yes..." She admitted, scratching the back of her head. "Sorry it's such an unwholesome answer!" She apologized, holding her face in her hands as her cheeks continued to redden. "You two have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing..."

"Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" Iida questioned, arms moving in drastic motions.

"Right. But its unexpected." Midoriya added, still surprised at her statement.

"My family owns a construction company, be we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke." She explained, still tussling her hair. "This isn't really something to tell other people, though..."

The boys fell into thought. Fingers coming to rest against their chins.

"Construction..." Iida muttered.

"With her Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring the costs way down, right?" Midoriya guessed.

"She could make any raw material float. They wouldn't need any heavy equipment."

"Right!?" Uraraka suddenly shouted, startling them back. "That's what I told dad when I was little! But..."

"You want to work for us?"

"Yeah! When I get big, I'll help you and mommy!"

"I appreciate the thought, Ochaco. But as your dad, I'd be even happier if you could achieve your dream. When that happens, you can take us to Hawaii!"

They had always brushed off her concerns. They didn't want her to know just how bad things had gotten. They didn't want her wasting her time on something that might end them all.