𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧 : 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼

They had put their faith in her in many ways.

When there was no one else, she was the one to help build their home from the thin dead branches.

She was the one to plant seeds in soil and grow fruit trees for them to eat.

She was the one to provide everlasting warmth that never seemed to fade no matter where she was. Because she was their protector. Their savior.

And yet, she was the one constantly in need of their protection.

"For today's hero basic training, it turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person," Aizawa announced.

"Excuse me! What will we be doing?" Sero questioned, raising his hand.

Aizawa took out a card that had the word 'Rescue' in blue letters. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

"Rescue. Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right!" Mina cheered, excited. "This is going to be awesome!"

"My arms are ready to rumble!" Kirishima shouted.

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Asui said, bluntly.

"Hey, I'm not done," Aizawa spoke, interrupting the class excitement. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He pushed a button on the remote in his hand opening the walls that held briefcases with costumes. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus." He explained. "That is all. Start getting ready."

That's when his eyes spotted something. Like usual the girl was reading a book, but another pair of eyes followed along.

"I wasn't going to question it but as your teacher I need to ask. Why is there a hawk in your hair?"

"His name is Haru." She introduced, as the hawk peeked his head from the mass of hair at the sound of his name. The elderly hawk had no more bandages covering its body or any other signs being injured once. "He will be accompanying me today as my partner."