𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓒𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Ashido hiccuped between each sob.

The six failed students stood together. Their heads bowed down in shame.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya comforted.

"It's a bad idea to give false hope, Guardian." [Y/n] commented, flipping a page in her book. "Just allow them to suffer for the time being."

"[Y/n]-Chan!"

"Stop, Midoriya." Sero said, placing a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" He yelled. Accidentally jabbing Midoriya in the eye, resulting in a scream from the boy.

[Y/n]'s eyes narrowed, "Watch where you direct the 'm' word."

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Between Kaminari yelling and Midoriya holding his face, the room could only be described as chaotic.

The class door suddenly opened.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." There was only silence in the room as their teacher entered the classroom. "Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!"

"A last minute twist!" The failures cried.

"We can go, too?!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." He listed, much to Sero's dismay.