𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓥: 𝓣𝓮𝓪 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓐 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻

(Sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I accidently deleted a section of it and made me lose motivation for three days. But I'm back!)

Dear Nezu,

Despite my injuries that were sustained during my internship, I  still plan to continue in the hero program at U.A. and on my return I expect nothing to have change from the way you treat me. If you have any concerns say so.

If anyone from Hero Commission comes to my home again I'm sending Bread and Butter to greet them and I can not promise any remains to be returned to their families.

-Aguni [Y/n]

While her stay in the hospital was short it still had its eventful moments.

It hadn't even been a day since Midoriya's visit did the others began showing up in pairs and groups.

The first being Iida who just about barreled through the doors of her room. His hair and uniform a mess from having ran all the way there. It had to have been ten minutes later that Uraraka came through the door. Whining about being 'left behind'. They both brought flowers.

The second being Momo and Jiro. The former bringing expensive creams after hearing about the scarring on her skin. The kind that would cost most an arm and a leg. Jiro on the other hand brought a mix tape. Claiming she didn't want the girl to be bored with her stay.

Ashido, Tsu and Hagakure had been next. Having snuck in piles of sweets within a teddy bear. It was safe to say she held the bear pretty often.

Ojiro, Tokoyami and Shoji had the heart to bring card games to keep the boredom away. It was rather entertaining to watch Tokoyami go against a child and lose multiple times.