~ Chapter 23 ~

Asami pov

It's lunch time now, and thanks to Yaomomo I now know everyone in class 1-A's names, because obviously nii-san did not. While they had class I kind of slept through it on his lap but before I fell asleep I noticed how intently Sho-nii would stare at the green haired boy, Midoriya-kun. I'll question him on that later, but for right now. Food.

Shoto and I stood in line for lunch rush's food. Of course he ordered cold soba but I got some spicy ramen. We sat by ourselves but I could clearly see where his classmates sat. The explosion boy, Bakugou was with the red head, another blonde, and a black haired boy. Um... Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero! I hope I got their names right.

When he noticed me staring he glared until his eyes went down to what I was eating. He raised an eyebrow before he looked to Kaminari and told him something. I'm not the best lip reader so all I caught was. Kid, spice, dunce face and better than you.

What?

Is he trying to say I can handle the spicy ramen better than Kaminari? And why does he have such horrible names for his friends? I think he said those exact words cause Kaminari whipped around and stared at me in shock before he wailed out in devastation. The other boys were laughing at him.

"Your classmates are weird Sho-niisan." I shook my head slurping up my noodles.

"They are." He nodded also slurping his noodles

》》》》》

"Bye! Have fun ne? And try to make friends!" I huffed looking up at Sho-nii in his hero costume.

I'm going to be honest. His hero suit is terrible.  Absolutely horribly terrible. Who covers their whole left side in ice?! With a red thing over your eye so you can see? It just... I can't with him sometimes...

"Be safe. And careful." I nodded back as I watched him leave to join his classmates.

Shoto and his class were going on a trip to USJ. I didn't mind staying back and doing quirk control with Nezu sensei but Shoto wanted to carry me along. He tried to argue with his sensei for me to join but I promised him I'll be fine. Once the bus was out of sight I turned back to head into the school when I walked into someone.

I thought I'd fall but instead something wrapped around my waist and held me still. Looking down I saw it was an octopus tentacle...?

"Gomen...gomen..." I looked up to see a blue haired boy shaking in his boots as he looked everywhere but at me.

"Um..Arigatou...can, can you set me down now?" I looked down my feet were off the floor.

"Ah! Gomen...gomen..." I sweat dropped as he placed me on the floor and let me go, his tentacle going back to his hand.

"Woah...! Your quirk is cool! What is it?!" I smiled up at him only for him tremble and turn towards the wall whining.

"Ahh... She's too bright... I can't handle this...I'm not suited for this...I want to go home..." he was basically crying to the wall. 

"T-" I blinked seeing a face appear in the wall "TAMMAAKKIII!!!" another student suddenly popped out of the wall in a pose. "Haha! There you are Tamaki! What's taking so long?" He stood up tall in a pose.

He would have looked cool and everything. Except for one major scarring fact.... He.was.naked.

"M, Mirio! Mirio behind you!" Tamaki squeaked out pointing to where I was gaping in shock.

"Hm?" He spun around but by then I was already screaming.

"NO, NO NO! DON'T TURN- WAHHH!!"

"WAHHHH- A KID!?" He screamed in return pointing at me "WHAT'S A KID DOING HERE!?"