✶Chapter 24✶ Ready

**Smut Ahead**

[Baylie's POV]

I spent a few weeks with my parents and brother before I was finally able to live with Ricky.

We walked up the steps of his apartment, and then arrive to it.

We walked in and I smiled.

"Its not much, but its home," Ricky said as we set our things down.

"No, no, its perfect. All homey and it smells like.... pumpkin spice?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I bought some of those autumn candles you always liked from that store in downtown," he smiled.

"You remembered?" I smiled.

"Always did," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled as I turned around and kissed him passionately.

He kissed back, placing his hand on the small of my back as he pulled me closer to his body.

The kiss started to get a little heated and then we ended up falling back on the couch, Ricky on top of me as we laughed.

"You know.... We could use those candles to set the mood a little," I smirked.

He looked surprised. "Really?"

"I trust you, Ricky. I feel like I'm ready," I smiled. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you, too."

We kissed one last time before he got up. "Now, go somewhere a little more comfortable."

I laughed, screaming a bit as he scooped me up in his arms. "Then let's get the mood going."

"You're a dork," I giggled.

"But I'm your dork," he smirked as we got to his bedroom, and he laid me down, climbing over me.

I smirked as he leaned in and kissed heavily, his tongue battling with mine.

I let my hands trail up his shirt, then he pulled back, then pulled it off, and smiled evilly before quickly flipping us over so I was on top straddling his waist, then finished pulling his shirt off for him, smashing my lips back against his, making him groan.

I felt him fumble with the button of his jeans, and I leaned down to help him.

"You sure you're new? 'Cause you're good," He groaned with a smirk.

"Even good girls can be naughty," I whispered in his ear.

He laughed as he pulled down his jeans, kicking them off before flipping us around so he was on top, reaching around my bra to unclip it. Once he did, he started to suck on my breast, making me moan.

"God, Ricky," I gasped as he switched, massaging the other.

It didn't take long for the rest of our clothes to be thrown aside, the sheets all messed up and sort of covering us, and soon he positions himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded as I looked up at him. He then leaned into my neck, sucking softly on my sweet spot as he slowly slid into me.

I let out a cry and clung to him.

"Its okay, the pain will go away," he mumbled as he stopped to let me adjust.

He then continued, groaning as he moved and soon the pain became pleasure and he was all the way in able to move in and out.

"Ah," I moaned. "God, Ricky.."

"Fuck," he moaned as he went a little faster.

It wasn't long until we both reached out climax.

He rolled off me to his back and I curled up to his chest as he pulled the sheets over us.

I rested my head on his chest as he held me., his cheek on my head.

"I love you, Baylie,"He said.

I smiled, looking up at him. "I love you, too, Ricky."

He turned off the lights and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~

So sorry for not updating in such a long time! To make up for it I decided to write a smutty chapter for you all!! ;)

Let me know what you guys think!

♡~sapphire.