✶Chapter 7✶ Masks

[Angel's POV]

I showered late and slipped on some jean shorts and a black cropped tank top.

I looked at the scars on my thighs, stomach, arms, hips, and the famous scar that nearly ended me years back.

The cut that I thought would have silenced at least my voice forever.

I sighed as I then looked at the faded dots around my lips. You can barely see them, but who cares really. I always wear a mask. Its not like anyone can see it.

Most of my scars are covered in some tattoos.

I sigh and just put on my mask and then the choker Maria gave me, and my lucky black onyx anklet.

I then exit the bathroom and go to my bunk, deciding to put on my Toothless onesie and then to the kitchen.

"Awww, I knew you would look cute in it," Randy smiled.

I blushed up at him, then covered my face with the paw sleeves, the guys laughing at my shyness, which they said they always found to be adorable.

I'm not even trying to look cute, though.

"So, what do you have planned for today, Birthday Queen? Aside from drinking. Still too baby for that," Tom snickered.

I lifted my mask slightly to stick my tongue out at him. He laughed as I looked around the fridge.

I got my pink Monster drink (Yes, it exists) and my Trolli sour worms from one of the crew members.

I then go the the living room and settle down, turning on Netflix and watching American Horror Story.

Even though I have had on crush on Ricky since forever.... But I am mentally married to Evan Peters. Hehe.

It was then I hear a knock at the door and I pull my mask back down as Chris went to open the door.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Just wanted to give Angel some gifts I got her before I head out to hang with the guys," a familiar voice spoke.

I look up and see Ricky walk in with two gift bags. He saw me and giggled.

He has a cute giggle. Hehe.

"That's a cute onesie," he said.

I smiled. "Thanks," I said.

I don't know why I'm suddenly talking to him, but I feel safe doing so.

"Anyway, I can't stay for long. I just wanted to give you a little something," he said, handing me one bag.

I look in and see its a big red velvet cupcake.

"Hey, how did you know I loved red velvet?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Lucky guess?" He asked, then handed me the other bag. "I also stopped by this cool Italian shop and though you could like this."

I look in seeing something wrapped in pink tissue paper and sat down, gently unwrapping it.

I was surprised.

It was a mask. A beautiful mask.

It was a black mask with gold and silver swirls, that covered mostly the eyes.

"I thought you could vary a little. It looks like you wear that mask a lot, so maybe just wear something different for a day," he said. "I understand if you don't like i-"

"No, no..... It... Its beautiful, Ricky. Thank you, its very thoughtful of you," I said.

"You're very welcome. You can try it on if you want to," he said.

I gulped. "Umm, I would rather wear it for Saturday," I said.

He smiled. "That's cool. I bet you'll look great in it," he smiled.

I blushed.

"You're making my blush under here, stop it," I giggled.

He laughed. "Well, you look cute, I can't help it."

I giggle and then his phone rang.

"Crud. Hey, sorry, I gotta go. Devin's PMSing and wants food," he laughed, rolling his eyes.

I giggled softly. "Its fine. I'll see you this weekend," I said.

"Bye," he said, leaning in for a hug.

I was still for a few seconds before I leaned up and hugged him, the smell from his clothes flooding my nose as I buried my face into the shoulder of his hoodie.

Nicotine smoke and spearmint with a hint of AXE.

I smiled as we parted and then he left.

But then my smile fell.

I have to tell him...

[Ricky's POV]

Red velvet cupcakes, the smell of fruit waffles, a Stitch pillow pet, the scar that peeked from behind the choker.

Could it be.... But...

I sigh. I could be wrong. Angel Rose could be her own person with the same likes as Baylie. There's a chance she may not be Baylie Cerulli.

I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not messing with her emotions. I just want to know if the quiet girl who hides behind a mask really is the same girl who hated her voice enough to want to silence it with a blade.

The same girl that I fell in love with.

I sigh and walk off.

I need to find out more this Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mask that Ricky gave Angel------>>>>

Continue, yes or no?? ^.^=

Pretty please leave some feedback!! :)