✶Chapter 10✶ He Figured It Out

[Ricky's POV]

We waited for our food and talked.

"So, tell me about yourself," I asked.

She shrugged. "Not really much to say."

"Well, how about.... Where are you from?" I asked.

"Scranton, born and raised," she said hesitantly, as if thinking what to say. "What about you?"

"Same as you, but I grew up mostly in Pittsburgh," I said.

"Cool," I said.

Soon our food arrived.

"Alright, how about.... Family?" I asked.

She looked sad and hesitant.

"Only parents.... Their dead. Died in a car accident... I was raised by my grandmother and then the foster system when she died. I was only 6 when they died and turned 14 when my grandmother died," she said.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked," I said.

"Its fine, Ricky. Honest," she smiled, but then it faltered just a little. "Now, my turn."

"Sure," I said.

"Umm... What are those scars from?" She asked and I froze.

I looked to see my sleeve rolled up to reveal the scars on my wrist from when I tried to kill myself because of Baylie.

"Umm... That was from the girl I told you about. Her disappearance just affected me a lot, and, well..... Yeah. But I'm okay now," I said.

She looked shocked, and gulped nervously. "Uhh.... I see...."

"You okay?" I asked.

She took a deep breath. "Yeah, just.... I get a bit dizzy sometimes," she lied, then sipped some water.

"What about you? That scar on your neck look like it could have killed you," I said, remembering the scar on her neck.

She reached up and held gently to her throat.

"Uhhh....Well, uhhh.... I was... attacked by my ex boyfriend a while after Maria saved me," she said. "That's why I wear all these different chokers, its just to hide the scar."

She's lying.... Who is she??

"Wow. Well, I'm glad you're okay. Can't imagine what you've been through," I said.

"It wasn't easy, but I'm okay now. Panic and anxiety attacks aren't easy, but I manage," she said.

"But, one question... How did Maria find you? How did you end up nearly dead in an alley?" I asked.

She froze, then sighed.

"What do you know?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're asking me questions like if you know something about me already. You want me to admit something, something you have gnawing at the back of your head. So talk, what do you really want from me?" She asked.

I sighed. "Okay, fine, you got me," I admitted. "I think I know exactly who you are. I don't think you are who you say."

I gulped nervously, and just got up, walking to the balcony. I hear him get up and follow me.

"Those eyes... The favorite foods.... For heaven's sake, the scar on your neck is so obvious, but I have to know..." He said.

I couldn't look at him. "What?"

"What is your real name? Who is the real you?" I asked.

[Baylie's POV]

He knows... He got me.... He figured it out....

I turned around and sighed, reaching behind my neck and removing my choker

I guess its now or never. I have no choice. Its over.

"My name is Baylie," I mumbled under my breath, but he heard.

He gulped nervously, and then stepped up.

He gently reached with both hands to my mask.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I felt the mask was removed and then about 3 seconds later it was dropped.

I opened my eyes as Ricky stood there, a hurt and shocked expression on his face.

"Baylie...." He said, a single tear streaming down his face.

I felt tears immediately flood mind. I couldn't speak now. I didn't have the heart to do so.

I just nodded my head.

Next thing I know, I'm engulfed in his arms as he held on tightly to me, and he cried into my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and sobbed into his shoulder as he held me.

"Baylie, it is you," he cried.

I choked on a sob as I clung to him. "I'm so sorry, Ricky. I'm so so so sorry."

We kept holding each other and crying under the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you guys liking this so far? Can I please get some comments letting me know??? :)

Feedback!! ^.^=