✶Chapter 33✶ Little Sister

*Maria*

I finished cleaning up when I suddenly heard screams outside, leading to my band to walk out.

"What the-?" I asked as then the doors opened and Bianca and Carissa ran in.

"Maria! Baylie's brother went crazy and chased her boyfriend up a tree with a hockey stick!" Carissa panicked.

My eyes widen in shock.

What the hell?!

"Oh god, they must have told him," I said as we rushed as fast as we could out of the bus.

*Ryan*

"CHRIS, PLEASE, CALM DOWN!!!"  Baylie asked as Devin held her back, trying to calm her down as more people came to see what the commotion was about.

We watched as Ricky gripped to a tree branch above while Chris tried to beat him down with a hockey stick he grabbed.

Needless to say, Chris lost his shit once they told him.

"CHRIS, LISTEN TO BAYLIE AND LET RICKY DOWN SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!!" Gaia screamed.

"Oh, I can talk just fine, but first let me kill THE LITTLE FUCKER WHO KNOCKED UP MY BABY SISTER!!!" He shouted, and jumped and swung the hockey stick, almost getting Ricky's foot and making him yelp.

"Chris , please, don't hurt him!! It just happened, please!!!" Baylie cried as she ran up to her brother.

"He still should have known better!!" He shouted and swung again, this time knocking down a branch.

"CHRIS, PLEASE, I'M SORRY!!!" Ricky shouted. "OH GOD, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

"Chris, stop!!!" Maria shouted as she ran up to us, Randy pulling me away as she

"Okay, I may have an idea to stop this," Ghost said, then cleared his throat. "CHRIS, VINNY KNEW FIRST!!!"

"WHAT!?" Vinny screamed as Chris turned around and glared at Vinny.

"GET OVER HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Chris shouted, immediately running after Vinny, who took off screamimg into the woods.

"Was that really necessary?" Maria scolded at Ghost.

"Better than him destroying a tree to get one short band member down to slaughter, don't you think?" Devin shrugged.

"Besides, Vinny will probably just keep running until Chris gets tired," I said as Maria face palmed and Baylie and Randy went to help Ricky down.

"Alright everyone, show's over," Balz announced. "For now at least."

"Damn," Ricky panted as he caught his breath as we all walked over. "That was scary."

"I'm so sorry, Ricky," Baylie said as she hugged Ricky. "I didn't expect my brother to be that angry."

"Its fine, babe," he said as he hugged her. "There's been worse scenarios."

"Oh that's for sure," I sighed.

"I'll go with Gaia and Ryan Ashley to save Vinny from possible death.... Again....." Balz sighed.

"Hopefully Chris calms down by then," Kylie said as Balz, Ryan Ashley and Gaia walked towards the woods.

"I'm still worried," Baylie said.

"Then let me accompany you," Maria said to our little dancer, placing a comforting hand on Baylie's shoulder.

She gulped nervously and nodded before hugging Maria. "Thank you, Maria."