✶Chapter 3✶ Angel Rose

[Angel's POV]

I was soon calmed down as I sipped some water.

"Better?" Tom asked.

I nodded meekly.

"It was him..." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"...My brother..." I mumbled softly.

"You mean Chris?" he asked. "He's the brother you left behind?"

I nodded.

He was quiet.

"You have to tell him, Baylie," he said.

I shook my head furiously.

I looked down at his necklace around my wrist.

"He can't know...." I mumbled softly, tears streaming down my face.

After leaving, I lived on the streets. I was starved and about to die in some alley when Maria found me.

She took me in and let me be a dancer on stage or in videos for her band.

I had changed my name to Angel Rose, so nobody, much less Motionless in White or their friends recognize me.

I only use my voice around around the members of ITM and the dancers, because they became the only ones who never judged me for using it. Even though I have the slight fear they will one day say something hurtful, they have been nothing but nice to me.

I told her all that's happened to me before I left Chris. Only after contacting him for the music video did she realize he was my brother after I confessed, but she swore not to say anything to him.

I just hope he doesn't find out who I am in this tour.

~~~~~~~~~~

Maria Brink & the dancers of In This Moment---->>>