✶Chapter 11✶ You Can't Tell

[Ricky's POV]

We left after paying for our food and cleaning up from all our crying, we left and ended up sitting on a park bench.

Baylie leaned against my chest, her mask in her bag as I wrapped my arms around her.

I felt like this is some dream... I mean, Baylie.... She's okay... She's alive...

"Ricky," she mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Please, don't tell Chris," she said.

I look down at her.

"But Baylie... He's your brother..." I said. "He's miserable without you."

"He just can't know, Ricky. I left so his life can be easier and he won't have to suffer so much. Let's not forget this scar and how I got it," she said, rolling her choker down to reveal the infamous scar from long ago.

I shudder at the memory of that day.

"I don't want him to worry so much. Its bad enough Maria worries, and so does everyone else, I don't want Chris going through that again especially since......" She trailed off.

I look at her. "Since what?"

She sat nervously. "Since... Since its still hard to stop...."

My blood went cold as I gulped nervously, and then took her wrist in my hand, and turned it out, carefully pulling to sleeve, and gasping.

"Baylie...This is worse than the last time I saw you," I said as she cried.

"No... The worse ones are on your arms," she cried.

I look at her confused before she took my arms and pulled up my sleeve, revealing the two scars from years ago, when I trying to kill myself and Chris found me.

I felt tears immediately stream down my cheeks.

I forgot... I told Angel days ago what happened...

I tried talking but a cry came out and I just looked down in shame.

I felt her arms wrap around me.

"I'm so sorry, Ricky. I'm so sorry I left. I just wanted you guys to live in peace. I didn't want you all being scared everyday of me succeeding at death. I had to leave," she cried.

I took a deep breath and hugged her tightly.

"Did you mean what you said that day... Or are you going to just take everything back? Because... I don't blame you," she said.

I took in a sharp breath.

"I would hate me too if I were in your place. I just you so badly, and lied to your face... I'm so sorry, Ricky, I-"

I quickly pull back and do what I should have done years back.

I smash my lips against her lips. She froze in surprise before she relaxed and melted into my arms, kissing back, her hands on both of my cheeks.

She tasted like mint and berries, probably from her lip balm.

Our lips moved in sync before we pulled back for air.

She looked shocked as lipstick slightly smeared at the corner of her mouth.

"W-Why...." she began to ask.

"I don't care what you say about yourself. You are beautiful, kind, and you ARE worth being in this world. I would never take back what I said. Even if I tried to move on, I found out I just couldn't, because you were still on my mind every day ever since I met you. Baylie... I love you.," I said.

Her eyes widen.

"I love you so fucking much, that another reason I gave myself these deep scars was to hope you had died peacefully so we can be together. I could never live with the fact if you being gone, much less live my life hating you for leaving and never coming back. I love you, Baylie Cerulli, even if you don't love yourself," I said.

She looked at me with doe like eyes as they began to flood with tears and she hugged me.

"If only I was good with words. If only I had the courage to say everything without the fear of my thoughts tormenting me and saying you'll leave. Ricky, I love you, too. I've always loved you. I was just so afraid... I never thought I deserved some like you," she said in a sobbing voice.

I held her and kissed her forehead.

"I want to prove to you that I can love you, and that I will never betray or hurt you. Baylie... Please be mine?" I asked.

She looked up at me with surprised eyes.

"Y-You would... You would love someone like me...??" She said.

"No. I would love you, and only you. Nobody else will have my heart like you do," I said.

She looked up and nodded with a nervous smile. "I'll be yours."

I smiled as we leaned up and kissed again.

***

I walked her back to the ITM bus late that night so we can leave.

She gulped nervously.

"Just, please... Don't tell Chris... I still don't want him to know... Yet, at least," she begged. "Don't tell the others either."

I hesitated.

"Ricky, please. I love my brother, I honestly do, but I made a promise to not have him suffer anymore," she said.

"He thinks you're dead, if not out there all alone or hoping your safe," I said.

She sighed. "Its better that way. I don't want him to worry and be scared all his life for me," she said. "I'm begging you, please."

I sighed and gave in.

"Okay. I promise I won't tell Chris and the guys," I said.

She nodded with relief as she then leaned over and we kissed passionately.

"Good night,"she said with a smile. " I had a great time, Ricky."

"Me too," I smiled as she then put her mask back on. "Good night."

She smiled before walking into the bus.

I sigh and headed back to the MIW bus.

What am I going to do??

~~~~~~~~~

Is Ricky doing the right thing keeping this a secret?

Feedback!! ^.^=