✶Chapter 4✶ Tour

[Ricky's POV]

We are finally on tour.

I know Chris is probably gonna be down for a while, though. Baylie's birthday is just around the corner. He's always sad around those times, mostly on the day he found out that she disappeared.

We all miss her, and really hate how she saw herself, especially me. She was really beautiful and funny and sweet, yet nobody saw that, much less her, and just broke her to a point where she thought that she hated even her voice and sliced her throat to silence it. I was glad she survived that day, but I miss her just as much as Chris, if not more.

Hopefully he'll be okay for now and she's

Me and Ryan were at the catering table while ITM was at soundcheck, and I reached over for some casserole when a hand bumped mine and I look, seeing it was an ITM stage dancer. She wore her mask, which i found odd. That's when I realized by her height and thinness that she was the dancer that got a panic attack on the set of Whore.

Angel, I think it was.

"Oh, hey," I smiled.

She just looked at me like a deer in the headlights, but didn't make exact eye contact with us.

"Umm, you can get some first if you want," I said, pointing at the food.

She just stood there nervously and then I noticed around her neck.

She had a white gauze like choker around her neck with a ITM logo chatrm on it, and a chain hung around her neck with a familiar cross.

"Cool necklace," I said.

She looked down at it, and then gripped it in her hand.

"Didn't Chris have that necklace once?" Ryan asked me.

"I don't remember," I said, but now that he mentioned it, I think I do remember Chris what a necklace like that, but that was a long time ago.

I could have sworn she gulped before quickly walking away.

"Wait, hey!" I called out but she broke into a run.

"That was weird," Ryan said.

"Something's up about her," I said.

[Angel's POV]

" Baylie, you have to tell them, any of them," Maria said.

"I can't, Maria!" I cried. "They can't know its me! Much less Chris!!"

I ran to the bus and cried. Maria had found me.

"But he's your brother," she said.

"I can't! I can't tell him!!" I sobbed. "I don't want him to know."

Maria sighed and came up, hugging me tightly.

"Hey, its okay. Don't cry, sweetie," she said, rubbing my back.

I just can't tell Chris I'm even alive. He won't be able to handle it. Don't get me wrong, but I miss him. So much. But I swore to leave him alone, so he won't deal with my pathetic self. I even feel that I'm bothering Maria with my existence, no matter how nice and caring she is.

I soon calmed down. "You can go rest up. I'll have Star take your place," she said.

"No, no, I'll be okay. I just... I just need 10 minutes at least," I said.

Maria nodded and gave one final hug before getting up, adjusting her outfit a little, then getting her hat from the table.

"I'll send someone later with food," she said.

I nodded as she left and I sighed, heading to my bunk upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Angel Rose a.k.a. Baylie Cerulli [grown up]------>>>>