CH 03

Hello everyone!

Just a little note, the picture above is the ballroom.

Happy reading~!

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Camilla's POV

It's finally the Alpha ceremony! Ben is finally going to be the Alpha, Luis as the new Beta and Parker as the new Delta. Alphas together with their Betas and Deltas start to arrive to our land, some Alpha daughters are also present. Group by group, they file into the ballroom.

As my parents greet our guests, I was in charged of checking everything one last time.

"Hello, busy bee. You're lookin' like a princess."

I turn and see Haley and Parker beaming and grinning at me. (A/N: their outfits below)

"It's been awhile since we saw the ballroom look so pretty

"It's been awhile since we saw the ballroom look so pretty." Parker says

"Speaking of pretty, Haley, that dress look so good on you!" I smile

"Thank you." Haley grins

"I'll get back to you guys later. I have to check on the buffet table and the kitchen." I say

"Okay, see you later!" Haley says as we part ways.

Matteo's POV

"We're here." Levi says

I look out and see other Alphas with their Betas and Deltas and a few Alpha daughters going in. For some reason, Mason, my wolf, is feeling restless.

"Alright. Let's go." I say, pushing aside what my wolf is feeling.

We walk through the hallway and finally arrive to the ballroom, the previous Alpha and Luna greeting us.

"Alpha King, I'm glad that you could make it, as well as you, Beta Levi and Delta Kyle." Theo says as he bows

"Thank you for inviting us." Levi smiles politely

"This is my mate, Luna Rosalie." Theo introduces

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Rosalie bows with a polite smile on her face.

"Likewise." Kyle says with a smile

"Please, enjoy your time here while we wait." Theo says

I nod and we walk in. Steps away from the door, I smell a faint intoxicating scent. Mason begins jumping around my mind.

"Do you guys smell that?" I ask

"Smell what? Roses and mint? Yeah, I do." Kyle says and then leaves to follow the scent.