CH 05

Camilla's POV

My alarm clock rings and I shut it off. I was wide awake all night, replaying what my mate said.

"You are driving me crazy and you don't even know it."

I cover my eyes and roll to my left. I felt giddy and butterflies in my stomach when he uttered those words so I wasn't able to sleep because of that.

With a sigh, I get off my bed and walk to my bathroom. Looking at my reflection, the forming eye bags are clear under my eyes.

"Great." I sigh

I step into the shower and take a warm one, hoping that it would make me feel sleepy later. Stepping out, I dry myself and walk to my closet. I pick out a denim shorts paired with white shirt, I wear my white Adidas and tie my hair up in a high ponytail. Apply a light amount of make up and spray a light scent perfume. Satisfied, I leave my room and jog down to the kitchen. I eat the breakfast mom prepared then walk to the pack house to start my day with duties that mom left for me.

"Morning, Cam!" I hear Parker say as I see him jogging towards me from his house

"Hey Park!" I greet and hug him sideways when he reach me, "or should I call you Delta Parker now?" I tease

"Stawp!" Parker says as he giggles like a school girl

I bite my lips to stop myself from laughing.

"You're so weird." I say

"You love me anyway."

I crunch my nose up in a fake disgust and he pushes me lightly.

"Hey."

I look to my right and see Haley trudging towards us with her coffee in hand.

"Hey you." I say, surprised to see her awake this early.

"I just don't know how you guys can be so loud and happy so early in the morning." Haley grumpily say

"It's 9 AM.." Parker trails off

"Your point is?"

Parker chuckles.

"Why are you awake so early anyway? You usually wake up after 10 AM." I say

"I'm on my way to see my mate." She shrugs

"Woah.. you've changed, Haley." Parker jokes

"Ha ha ha. That's funny, Parker."

I giggle as they bicker back and forth. We arrive to the pack house and I suddenly tense up.

"I can smell him too." Carla purrs

I walk in and greet the pack members and omegas that greet me a good morning.

"Baby!"

A blur of blue pass by and attack Haley in a hug. I turn around and see Kyle kissing Haley all over her face as Haley giggles.

"Ah, young love." Parker says

"Shut up, you're not that old."

Parker laughs. I turn around and see my mate standing there with his hands in his pockets.

He's wearing a simple plain light pink shirt paired with dark gray sweatpants and white sneakers. His outfit looks so simple yet he look so good. They probably look better on my bedroom flo-

Hold up. What the hell, Camilla?! Snap out of it!

Calming my sudden increasing heart rate, I walk past my mate without a word and go to my brother's office. I knock and he tells me to go in.