CH 24

⚠️ ADULT CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

please don't read if you're not comfortable with sexual content. I'll put a sign at the start to finish for those who'll choose to skip that part.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Camilla's POV

"Camilla."

I turn to Matteo. My Matteo, who I haven't seen for days. My mate.

The strong display that I put up came crumbing down as soon as I look at my mate. Tears starts falling as soon as I hug him tight and he did to me.

He breathes in my scent, "It is really you." He says as he hugs me tighter

"Of course it's me."

"You're my mate." He says

I pull away as I hear a cough beside us.

"Lance." I smile, wiping my tears away

He smiles, "You've been brave and strong, Camilla. Truly the Luna Queen of this pack and this community."

He turns to the crowd with a proud smile, "Let's continue on with the ceremony." Lance announces

Lance repeats the duty of a Luna Queen and I abide. He places the crown on my head and soon after, the crown shines brightly like how he said it would. The gem on the crown, which was green emerald, turns into red ruby. I guess red is my color.

The crowd bows in respect to me and Matteo. After the ceremony, the party continues and I go around greeting Alphas and Lunas and they congratulate me. I stop at the drink station to get a drink and hydrate myself.

"Camilla!"

Before I could turn to see who it is, I was attacked by a bear hug, knocking the air out of me.

"Could've hugged me like a normal person, Hales." I breathe out

"I thought you were ignoring me for no reason! I thought you've started to hate me!" Haley exclaims

"How could I ever ignore and hate my best friend? You know me better than that." I say

Haley sniffs. "Well thank the goddess it was the imposter, she was the worst by the way. She's just like Aspen." She says, rolling eyes in disgust as I chuckle.

For the rest of the night, Matteo occasionally stays beside me as I converse with our guests. He'd sometimes rest his arm around my waist or hold my hand. It sent tingles around my body and Carla was giddy.

After the night is finally over, Matteo and I retreat back to our rooms together. Before I could open my door, Matteo grabs my hand and tugs me towards him. I land on his hard chest, stunned.

"The Luna Queen can't be sleeping at a different room from her Alpha King." He whispers on my ear

I shiver a little at his action. I pull away a bit, "Well, I should get my clothes then." I say nervously

He held me tight, preventing me from leaving. "You can wear my clothes."

"W-what?!"

Without a warning, he opens his door and pulls me along with him. He closes the door and carries me bridal style, making me gasps.

What has gotten into him? He wasn't this straightforward and brave before.

"Maybe he finally understands that we're his mate! He finally trusts us now!" Carla exclaims happily

"It's long overdue, but I'm going to make you mine tonight." He says, his voice raspy with lust and desire

"Matteo.."

"I get it now, Camilla. You're mine."

My heart swelled at what he said. I'm happy, he fully acknowledges me now as his.

🛑         🛑         🛑

Not wasting anymore time, I grab his face and kiss him gently, he kisses back almost instantly, our lips moving in sync. Seconds later, I feel the softness on my back and Matteo is now on top of me.

Our gentle kiss turns to a heated one with need and love. He helps me undo my dress and drops it on the floor, leaving me bare-chested and on my underwear. He takes his suit off, his eyes never leaving me. He dips down and starts kissing my neck.

"You're beautiful, mate." He whispers and I shiver

His kiss trails down to my breast. His lips captures one, he starts licking and sucking while he squeezes and pinches the other. I call his name and he takes this as an encouragement, he moves down to my core. He takes off my underwear in a swift and tosses it across the room. He waste no time in devouring me, making me moan. He roughly inserts two fingers in me and I moan louder.

"Oh my goddess, Matteo!"

He goes faster until my juices spill out of me. He comes back up and capture my lips in a rough, hungry kiss.

"I'll take you now."

He takes off his underwear and positions his crotch in front of mine. He teases me by caressing his tip on my opening and lips, rubbing my clit.

"Matteo.. I need you.. please." I beg, shivering from his teasing

"You what?" He teases

"Matteo.. please."

He smirks. Almost immediately, he thrusts his length into me, I scream in pain and pleasure. He doesn't stop to let me adjust to his size, he grips on my waists and starts thrusting. Moans and groans echos around his room. He picks up his pace and goes faster and deeper, making me moan even louder than before. I scream his name and he goes faster. He dips down and connects our lips. He pulls away and moves to my neck, I give more access and he licks the spot where he'll mark me. His fangs appears and he marks me as soon as we hit our climax and our juices are released. He collapse beside me, both us breathing heavily.

🛑          🛑          🛑

I turn to him with a loving look. He looks at me.

"Should I mark you too? Right now?" I ask

He smiles. Without answering, he moves his neck to give me access. Pushing the pain and the soreness between my legs, I move up to his neck. I lick the spot and then mark him. He groans in pain then pleasure. I lick it again for it to close and heal, and it takes a few seconds for it to close and my mark to appear.

I move back down and cuddle close to him.

"We're now one and belong to each other forever." He says

I smile.

I wouldn't have it any other way.