Bonus Chapter: Out with Cousins

4 years later from Epilogue...

Elisa and Axel leaped down the stairs in the early afternoon. He had a basketball in his hand and she carried a mini backpack. They were in a rush as she was going to pick up their cousins, Lydia and Marielis, from Makayla as they were going to hang out today.

They got down to the last step and went into the living room where Mariana was sitting on the couch. She was watching something on the TV while drinking her latte. She slowly stroked Luca's hair which lay across her chest, while Angelo and Luis had a sword fight with pillow forts.

"Mamma, we're gonna hang out with Lydia and Marelis now," Axel announced.

"Okay have fun my munchkins and be careful. Where are you guys going again?"

"Just to the park," Axel replied.

"Oh okay. Here's some money in case you want to buy something." Mariana bent over the couch and grabbed her purse. She fished out some dollars and placed them inside Axel's palm.

"Thanks, Mamma." He stuffed it inside his pocket and hugged her. Elisa joined him as they kissed her goodbye and left. They bounced out of the house and Elisa brought out her car keys.

"I think this is the first time I'm going inside your car since dad got it for you," Axel said, "I think I'm gonna sit at the back cause there's more space."

"Oh I was expecting you to sit at the front but okay then," Elisa said and unlocked it. They went inside

"Alright, let's go!" She exclaimed and drove out. The radio played and she whistled while Axel gently thumped his ball against the ceiling. They then arrived in front of Makayla's house. Elisa sent a text to Lydia that they were outside.

Soon they saw her coming out with their youngest cousin, Marielis. They were running and Makayla stood at the door, waving goodbye to them.

"Hey guys," Lydia said. She snuck into the back seat while Marielis went into the front. Lydia wore a leather jacket, and a pink skirt and had her new bag with her. While Marielis wore a white shirt and ripped jeans with flower designs.

"Hi, bestie!" Elisa exclaimed and turned around.

"I'm so excited to be out today!" Marielis said, "mom was very worried about me coming out." She clutched her pink backpack against her chest while her mouth trembled.

"It's okay, Tía doesn't have to worry about anything." Elisa patted her hair which was sleeked down. "We're going by car and your safe with me."

"That's the worrying part," Axel said and started laughing. When they reached a red light, Elisa turned back and hit his knee. Lydia laughed too as Elisa went back to the wheel.

"Anyway." She smiled like nothing happened and went back to Marielis. "Your safe, don't worry." She smiled and turned up the radio.

"Hey, Elisa." Axel came right beside her so his words tickled her ear. She jumped and her elbow almost hit him.

"What?"

"Do you remember when you were talking to someone in your room, and I think I heard you flexing your muscles or something," he said, making her heart accelerate, her face grow hot, and she clenched the wheel.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said, but her eyes darted and her voice became tight. "And why are you even listening to my conversations?"

"I was outside your door and you talk very loud." He smiled innocently at the mirror, making Elisa want to be swallowed up.

"How much did you hear..." her head lowered with embarrassment.

"A lot," he said and brought his arm up. "I can hear you being like "Your girl is very strong. I am very very strong. You like my muscles? You think it's sexy? You wanna touch it?" He mimicked her in a high pitched voice.

"I don't sound like that!" Elisa exclaimed.

"Eh, close enough," he said.

"Elisa, who were you talking to?" Lydia snickered.

"I was on the phone with my friend Jason, and he said he had bigger muscles than me so I wanted to prove him wrong," she said.

"You know what, that's a good point. Mom doesn't make us do martial arts and go gym just for nothing," Axel said.

"Exactly," Elisa smirked as her hoop earrings dangled.

"So how did your sleepover go?" Axel asked and spun his ball on his finger.

"It was so much fun!" Marielis piped up as she turned around. "When mom went to bed, we took some food from the kitchen and had a midnight feast. Then we watched Disney movies and went to bed at 4 am!"

"Is that the latest you ever stayed up?" Axel said.

"Yep!" Marielis giggled and went back to facing the front. "It was so much fun. But I was worried that mom will catch us at any time."

"It was funny because staying up that late is pretty much normal to me," Lydia said.

"Same," Elisa said.

"One time Elisa was up watching a scary movie in her bedroom. So I put on a mask and scared her for fun." Axel laughed.

"I hate you so much for that," Elisa said and glared at the mirror.

"What happened next?" Lydia asked.

"I ran into my Mom and Dad's bedroom and slept with them instead," Elisa finished the story herself. "But I didn't mind you know. Their bed is so comfy and soft. I didn't wanna leave in the morning to go to school."

"At least you slept good," Lydia said.

"Yeah, I did. And I managed to get him back." She smirked.

"Oh, what did you do?" Marielis asked, leaning over her seat.

"She chased me into the pool," Axel muttered and tucked his legs in. Elisa burst out laughing seeing his sad puppy look in the mirror.

"Yeah, I did what he did to me, but I actually chased him around the house. I put my hands up and growled until we were out and he fell into the pool because Daddy forgot to bring it in."

"Oh damn! That must've been so embarrassing," Lydia said.

"It was. I was so cold," Axel whimpered a little.

"So did nobody see you?" Marielis asked.

"Well, I think our mom and dad heard because we heard them about to come out. So we hid and waited until they went back to their rooms and we snuck back in." Elisa giggled. "Undetected and all that."

"Wow, you got lucky," Marielis said.

"I was still cold and wet after that," Axel said.

"I don't care!" Elisa stuck her tongue out and shook her face at him. She giggled as his face turned sour.

She then increased the volume, and the instrumental melody of Ayo Girl by Robinson and Jason Derulo began playing.

"Oh, I love this song!" Lydia exclaimed and pointed to the dashboard.

"Me too!" Elisa chimed in. They then started singing along and moving their waist with the piano bit. They did this to the park.

Elisa parked the car and they ran to the park. They all went on the big basket swing and swung themselves while screaming and laughing as they went high, almost touching the trees. One of them got a selfie stick out and they took a picture.

A/N: Hey I hope you enjoyed and this is the last bonus chapter 😁😁thanks so much for reading!