Chapter 49: Mariana's Ultimate Revenge

~°~ Channel the anger swelling inside you ~°~
Fighting the boundary till you break through
Deep in your soul there's no hesitation
~°~ So make yourself the one they all fear. ~°~

When they parked in front of the house, they climbed over the gate and landed on the stone path, hard on their butts.

"I'm glad we finally made it." Mason sighed in relief. He then pulled up Micah and Mariana from the ground.

"Me too, it took us long to get here but we are here in the end," Micah said and held Mariana steady. She smiled as they were finally here. There were a row of trees which scattered the leaf shadows in front. They went along the side to the door where some flower pots hung over them.

"Okay, so let's split up. We would go this way and you guys can check that side," the agents said and pointed to the door that Mariana was nearest.

"Alright," Mariana said and clutched Micah's hand.

They separated and Mariana and Micah walked through the kitchen. A whistle of the net curtains blew through the window. She thought she heard a clink but when she turned. There was no one.

Mariana clutched onto her clothes and continued walking round the coffee table carefully. She entered another door and left Micah there but it was suddenly shut behind her as she was tackled to the floor.

"Hello lovely Mariana," Electra said and locked the door. She rubbed her hands together with a wicked smile and licked her lips with her snakelike tongue.

"You!" Mariana snarled and burned a glare through Electra like she could sizzle her to ashes. Her heart accelerated from the surge of anger that boiled her blood.

"Yes it's me!" Electra chirped and smiled like she was an innocent child. Mariana got up and clenched her fists like hammers. She stormed up to Electra and punched her face, catching her off guard. Before Electra could react, she kneaded her in the stomach, causing her cry in pain.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Electra groaned and rubbed her stomach.

"You deserve it!" Mariana said and thrust her face down on her knee. "I'm going to make you pay for everything you did to my kids!" Her foot then smacked Electra's face like a football.

Her head flew backwards, and she tumbled to the floor. She screamed, but Mariana allowed her no time to respond as she started kicking Electra's body everywhere like they were on a playing field.

"You almost ruined my relationship, and you have the nerve to hurt my kids!" Mariana's anger flowed through her kicks like waves and got harder with every word. She jumped on Electra's like a trampoline and threw her body across the floor.

Her nose became severely crooked, and her eyes were blinded with dark bruises. Mariana's sneakers scratched scars and blood to bleed out. Electra wailed out in pain and flared her arms out to shield herself.

"Stop it Mariana!" She cried like a baby. "Please I'm begging you!"

"If you showed my kids an ounce of mercy, I wouldn't do this to you," Mariana growled and wrenched it back and twisted her arms like a branch. Her nails dug and ripped the skin apart. Electra squirmed and tried prying her arm away, but Mariana bit her wrist.

Electra howled out, "what is wrong with you! You're insane!"

"I know." Mariana smirked and kicked her in the mouth, causing her teeth to break off. She then forcefully pulled them out and plucked her in the eye.

Electra tried pushing her away while screaming like a banshee. Her eyes bled out watery crimson as she cried like a pathetic little girl.

"Please Mariana..."

"No," Mariana said and then gripped her hair. "I want you to tremble down on your knees and beg for forgiveness." She smirked and started pulling out clumps of strands of her stringy nasty hair. She's stuffed it into her mouth like a pig, and repeatedly smashed her face into the wall. She mashed up her face and jerked her head.

Mariana spat balls of saliva to disgrace her even more. "Rompicoglioni!" (pain in the ass).

She spat some more and struck her cheeks. Her makeup smudged as she roared in her face, "Latrin!" (dirty sewer).

She spat one more time and threw onto the ground like the trash she was. She towered over Electra, who wept and was breathing strenuously. She cried as her body trembled in pain. She twitched but Mariana stomped right down on her stomach.

"Puttana disgustosa!" (disgusting Whore).

Mariana saw an empty glass bottle sitting on the floor. She picked it up and smashed the bottom. She picked up the shards and walked towards Electra.

"Listen. I do not care how much you hurt me in the past," Mariana spoke sternly, "I. Don't. Care. But I will not let you get away with hurting my children!" She screamed out the last few words and pierced the shards into her ankle while twisting it.

"Isn't this the exact same thing you did to my kids?" Mariana asked, driving the glass deeper, as she let out a blood-curling scream. Electra shook her head.

"Wrong answer," Mariana said and punched her in the mouth. She leapt onto Electra and started beating the life out of her. Her punches were uncontrollable and mixed in some slaps. She let herself rip and didn't stop until Electra completely stopped twitching under her hold.

She got up and stared down at Electra's unconscious body. She growled as blood poured out from various places. She coughed up mucus to her throat and spat it out.

Good riddance.

She didn't realize there was some banging on the door and the lock turning. She heard Micah shouting her name, so she went to let him in. But before she could move, her hand got snatched and pinned it to her back. She yelped as a gun aligned with her neck.

"You shouldn't have come here," Mona whispered through her ear.

"I came for my kids you witch," Mariana hissed, "where are they?" She fought against her grip, but Mona just kicked her leg and held the gun to her head.

"Don't move If you don't want anything bad happening to you," Mona warned. "And your not getting them back."

"That's what you think," Mariana said and tried wiggling out, but Mona cocked the gun and held it to her head. Mariana gasped, but Mona covered her mouth and kicked her toward another door.

She dragged Mariana along but turned to glance at Electra on the floor. She grimaced and shivered at the nauseating sight.

"Sheesh, that looked personal," Mona muttered and took Mariana away. She flung open another door and threw her inside.

"Where are my kids Mona?" Mariana screeched again but it fell on deaf ears. Mona ignored her while shutting the door. She placed the gun inside her pocket and pulled out a knife.

"How did you find me?" Mona asked. "How did you know where I lived?" She jammed the key inside the lock, making sure it was tight. She slowly looked up while staring at the wood with a harsh frown.

"You told me you lived in Maramures and from there we kinda planned to explore every area," Mariana replied, "but that's not the point! Where are my kids?" She yelled at the top of her voice.

"Oh yeah... I did." Mona massaged the back of her neck.

Idiot, Mariana thought and rolled her eyes. She tapped her foot impatiently, wondering if Mona was ever going to reveal her kid's whereabouts.

"Anyway, I guess you would've found me sooner or later." Mona sighed. "So might as well get this over and done with," she said and left the door.

She walked and her enchanting green eyes sparkled through the dim brightness. She had a smirk as the knife curved behind her, gleaming and shiny, ready to be used as Mona made her way to Mariana.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed and had fun with this scene 🥰🥰 I'm sure you were looking forward to this one and I always deliver.