Chapter 13 - I hate you, more than math

We all went to the ticket booth to get our tickets while Naomi and Jason still had their arms hooked with mine.

Aaron had to be the one to buy the tickets for all of us since it was his idea to go on a group date in the first place. He gave everyone 30 tickets each.

"Okay, people go anywhere you want, and just meet us back here at 11." Aaron announced after he had done distributing the tickets.

Before anyone of us could protest, Aaron and Lara literally sprinted away with Aaron being the one dragging Lara away for us. Brad and Sarah were about to do the same thing – well, mostly Brad – but then Naomi stopped them.

"What, are you guys gonna leave us too?" Naomi asked while pouting in an annoyingly adorable way, which made it irresistible. Well, at least, for me, it did.

"Well yeah. Sarah and I are on a date, so yeah, we are gonna go be alone." Brad replied as he shrugged.

"No. Lara and Aaron are on a date. We are on a group date, and we all stick together." Naomi replied with enthusiasm as she hooked arms with Sarah, who nodded her head in agreement. I could tell from her face that she really didn't want to be alone with Brad.

Seriously behind Naomi's geeky glasses and cute face, I know something is stirring up.

"Uh, no. Sarah and I are on a date. Aaron told me it was a date." Brad replied now slightly ticked as he hooked his other arm with Sarah.

Jason, Miranda and I just watched them have their verbal fight, which was somewhat entertaining to watch.

"Look, it's a group date, and it won't be a group date anymore if the group is no longer a group." I chuckled when Brad frowned in confusion. Yeah, Naomi didn't make a little sense there.

"Look Naomi, I don't know what your problem is, but I am on this date with Sarah and I will not let you ruin this chance for me." Brad smugly smirked before pulling Sarah into him, which made Naomi leave Sarah's arm with a frown on her face.

I didn't like the way he was being with Sarah or Naomi, but I couldn't do anything. It wasn't my place to do anything.

Miranda rolled her eyes when she saw Naomi smirk, while Jason and I watched with interest what Naomi would do next.

"Sarah is going to want to be with us all than to be with you alone." I was in awe of Naomi's confidence. I mean, if I had that kind of confidence, I would already be dating Sarah.

"No way. She agreed to this date. So, she will be going with me, alone." Brad replied with a frown. This guy had been frowning so much now.

"Oh yeah, let's just ask Sarah who she wants to go with. You or us." Naomi stated before her attention fell on Sarah, who looked a bit awkward.

"Yeah let's do that." Brad agreed before his eyes fell on Sarah as well.

"Okay. Sarah tell us who you want to spend time with on this group date. With the group, or with this guy?" Naomi asked Sarah with a distasteful look on her face. It had 'I hate you' written all over it. But It was funny and serious at the same time.

"Yeah, Sarah tell her that you want this date to happen." Brad chimed in as he gave the blonde girl a smile.

Sarah looked at both of them, blinking in confusion and discomfort. I'm guessing she doesn't know what's happening and what she should do.

She glanced at me for a second and then looked at both of them again. That little glance could tell a whole story. That one glance was a call for help.