Chapter 14 - Let the game begin

We had just started the game and there had only been two people that were out of the game.

One of the two, was Jason and believe me when I say he went with dignity.

Not.

He moved his car just near Miranda's although he could have bumped her easily, and you know what happened, Miranda bumped Jason.

All he said was, "Oh no. She got me. I'm sorry, Braddy. I couldn't survive." And he said all that with the back of his hand placed on his forehead. Such a drama queen.

But I have fallen in love with the guy. He's just too awesome to not like.

On the other hand, Miranda was the other one that got eliminated because she got bumped by Brad, who was taking this game way too seriously.

The worst part was that Naomi was on the same level of seriousness as Brad.

There were only four people left on the bumper-cars' rink.

I looked at how devoted Brad and Naomi looked as they tried to eliminate each other, which left me to go get Sarah. She wasn't even trying as she sat idly, watching Brad and Naomi.

Feeling myself smirk at how off-guard Sarah was, I was about to go to her when I miscalculated a few things. I failed to notice how Naomi had seen me go over to Sarah.

"Brad you have such a crappy team. You're the only one left now." Naomi laughed as I rolled my eyes at how Sarah was smirking.

"Jack. Don't worry, I got this man. I know you planned this date for me, I won't let Ms. Geek over there ruin it." Brad whispered in my ear as I was going to the sides, where Jason and Miranda were sat.

Wow, and here I thought he was going to punch me for getting eliminated.

I got to the sides and high-fived Jason, who was smirking at me. Well, technically we both wanted a nice time out with each other, as well as to see Brad losing to a girl. Well, to see Brad losing to Naomi was what we wanted the most.

A couple minutes later, Sarah came over to us while shrugging. Jason and I laughed at how nonchalant she looked while Miranda gave her a pat on the shoulder when she got to us. She sat down beside Miranda and they shared a brief conversation where they mentioned how stupid all of this was.

Jason had begun to cheer for Naomi, and I shrugged my shoulders before doing the same.

"What do we do now, clearly they're gonna be at it for a while now." Sarah spoke up, stopping Jason and I from cheering as we looked over at the girl.

"We have nothing else to do but to watch those children try to bump each other." A bored Miranda spoke taking her eyes off of the two teenagers we had left on the bumper-cars' rink, to look at Sarah.

"Or, we could ditch them and go to the other rides, maybe even grab something to eat." Jason suggested, which made me nod immediately.

"I like that idea."

"I like it too." Sarah shrugged, which made me smile.

"So then let's go before they bump each other." And that was how we sneaked out of the place without getting detected by Brad or Naomi that were still trying to eliminate each other. Well, good luck to them.

We were finally out of that hell-hole as we looked at all the rides and the things that we could do.

"Ooh, let's go to the magic show." Miranda spoke with excitement, which made me raise my eyebrow in question.