introduction

Keaton

Hello, my name is Keaton. I was 5 years old when my big sister who is luna cassie found her mate, Alpha kane and then they adopted me. My father abused us but mainly cassie as she took the beatings for me as I was only 5 at the time. My mother died from my fathers hands and yes it upsets me but she wanted to give me away anyways so it doesnt hurt as much because I know I have cassie who is my mother. I came to her when I was 15 and told her I was gay and she took it so well, I was scared to tell her I thought maybe she would think differently of me but she doesnt which is a relief. I cant wait to find my mate but I'm scared because I dont know who it is and it could be anyone.

Alpha damien.

My name is alpha damien. I will be the alpha of territory pack soon and I honestly can not wait. I hate my father as all he does is cheat on my mum which causes her pain. I would do anything for my mother. I want to take over my pack as soon as I can and I want to destroy the bond my mother and father share. Hopefully she can have chosen mate or a second chance mate or none of them and be single so she doesnt get hurt. I know she tries to hide the pain but I can see it. I dont want a mate because I know all they do is treat you like dirt under there shoe and I will not allow myself to be treated the way my mother has been and I will not let my mother be treated like that anymore. I am also gay but the only people who know is my mother, my beta and my little sister lucy as my father hates gays. 

Beta jack.

My name is beta jack and I am alpha damiens best friend. I am mated to his little sister which of course he wasnt happy about at first but he knows I will treat her like the queen she is. I love my mate and I really hope when alpha damiens mate comes along that he will understand not all mates are bad. Myself and lucy (my mate ) have only found out we are mates for a month. I still haven't marked or mated with her yet because alpha damien would kill me but I'm really finding it hard to not mate and mark her. I really hope his mate comes along soon.

Lucy (alpha damiens sister)

Hello I'm lucy and I'm alpha damiens sister and beta Jack's mate. I really hope that when alpha damiens mate comes he can knock down his walls. I will admit that I am scared about having a mate and sometimes have doubts worrying he would Also cheat but at the same time I just know beta jack would never do that.

Luna Harper (alpha damiens mother)

Hello my name is Harper and I am alpha damiens mother. I love my little boy and little girl so much. I would do anything for them. I try to keep my pain hidden from hiw my mate treats me but I know damien sees right through it. I know not all mates are like this and I really hope damiens mate isnt.

Alpha drake (alpha damiens father)

I am damiens father. I want to be the most cruelest and feared alpha in the world. I dont love harper she just a good fuck and i just keep her around for my wolfs sake. I dont believe in mates and I absolutely HATE gays.