chapter 13 distracted

Keaton's p.o.v.

"I love you" I said softly to damien.

He smiled softly at me.

"I love you to baby" damien said softly.
He kissed me on the lips as goodbye and walked towards his car. I could see he was struggling to leave me.

Tears came to my eyes worried about what could happen to him. What if it all goes bad? What if they fight there and then?

Luna harper (damiens mom) got in the car and drove off with his pack warriors following behind. A whimper escaped my lips wanting the time to fly by for him to be back really quick.

I felt arms wrap around me and looked down to see my little sister skylar hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her and smelt her smell calming me a little.

Before damien came along skylar and my mom was the only ones who could calm myself, dad and the twins down when we were angry or upset.

I never realised how much I missed my little sisters hugs until now. I squeezed her as she squeezed me back.

"Alpha damien will be okay. This is alpha damien we are talking about. He won't want to see you upset so come on let's get our mind of things. " my little sister said with a soft smile.

"Yeah I just hope it goes by really fast" I said quietly.

My mom came up to me and gave me a hug while my dad patted me on the back. All of them telling me it will be okay.

"I will be down in a second. I'm going to go get changed and then I will be down. We can go home and watch movies together if you want, like we use to" I  said softly.

"Of course" skylar said.

I walked up the pack stairs. I went into damiens bedroom and stole one of his shirts. I sniffed it while putting it over my head. A whimper escaped my lips worried about him.

I walked outside his bedroom in his top but still with my pants on and walked towards the pack kitchen where everyone is.

The twins and my sister skylar walked up to me with a smile on there face.

"Hey you ready to come home" xavier asked me.

"Hey yeah I'm ready." I said softly.

They could tell I was taking it hard with damien going knowing anything could happen to him.

We walked to the car that my dad was driving and got went home. As we got home I smiled sadly knowing that as much as I love damien I will miss this place when I eventually leave.

We walked inside the house and went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Just as I was about to eat my food I could feel someone tapping into my mind.

"Hello baby, How are you doing" damien asked me softly.

A huge smile came to my face.

"Hello baby, I miss you already" I said nearly crying.c